Chapter 94 - Issy Gives Birth

* Issy's POV *

" Aw Em I told you no more gifts", I said to her, holding up the onesie that she had just given me, similar to the one Niall had given me except this one was a monkey instead of a tiger.

" I know I'm sorry but Dave and I saw it in the store and I told him we just have to get it for you guys", she said, smiling as she took another glance at the adorable clothing.

" I'm in love with all of the onesies that everyone has been getting for her I can't wait to see how they're gonna look, thank you so much", I said, wrapping my arms around her.

" Your welcome, Dave also bought her some toys but I don't know where he put them, I'll go ask", she told me, now heading down the stairs.

I then walked into the nursery, smiling as I held up the monkey onesie in front of me one last time, before folding it, and placing it neatly in the third drawer.

I fiddled with the mobile that was hung over the dark wooden brown crib, admiring the different animals hanging from it when I suddenly felt a sharp tightening pain shoot through my abdomen. I held onto the bar of the crib while screaming.

I put both of my hands against the bar in a bent over position, concentrating on my breathing through the pain as I heard fast footsteps running quickly down the hall.

" Issy what's going on we heard you scream?", Dave asked, his hand supporting my back as Em placed hers against my arm.

" What the hell do you think!?", I said to him, screaming again as the pain progressed, both of them holding me up with each one of their arms supporting my back, and each of their other hands holding my own.

" Okay ow ow Issy ow!", Dave said as I squeezed his hand harder as I screamed, loosening my grip as the pain slowly started to pass.

" We need to get you to the hospital", Em said, putting one of my arms around her neck, Dave doing the same with my other arm, now helping me out of the nursery.

" Where's your hospital bag that you packed?", Em asked me as she walked into my room, Dave holding me up with both of his arms as I was clutching onto his shoulder.

" It's, it's in the closet", I pointed, breathing slowly in and out, holding the bottom of my stomach. We then watched as she hung it over her shoulder before taking my hand and again, both of them helping me down the stairs.

" Grab her coat", Em told Dave, watching as he grabbed my trench coat before taking the car keys that Em had handed to him, now opening the door.

I then felt the pain erupt in my abdomen again, except stronger this time, causing me to scream out in pain even harder as they both helped me into the car.

" Okay Issy breath alright just breath like you practiced", Em told me after she put on her seatbelt, slowly rubbing her hand against mine as I nodded, gripping onto the back of her passengers seat that was in front of me, screaming out again, the pain getting stronger and stronger.

" Somebody please call Harry", I said, before groaning, throwing my head back on the head rest, clutching onto both of the arm handles of my chair.

" Hello? Hey Harry thank god, listen Issy just went into labor", she said into the phone, Dave looking at me from the review mirror, briefly reminding me to concentrate on my breathing.

" Umm how bad are the contractions? Well hear for yourself", Em said, the pain only growing sharper and stronger as I screamed, my grip tightening around the handles on the sides of the seat.

" HARRY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!", I yelled, squeezing my eyes shut as I rested my head back onto the chair.

" He said he's coming he'll be here in two hours", she said, my eyes widening as I suddenly felt a wet liquid feeling seeping through my underwear.