Chapter 71- The Gourmet Disaster

* 3 Months later*

* Issy's POV *

I laid in bed, not wanting to get up because of my current tired state, myself now looking down at my showing belly, the small bump being prominent these last few sickening weeks .

When I say sickening, I mean sickening. I did not feel good at all, I literally threw up everything I ate, I was always tired and nauseous, and I never wanted to get out of bed. I thanked God that that part of the pregnancy was mostly over. I hoped.

" You okay babe?", Harry asked me, stroking his thumb against my cheek, before he kissed it.

The hardest part about this pregnancy wasn't about me being sick all
the time, it was genuinely watching how Harry took it. He felt so bad that he couldn't do anything to keep me from feeling nauseated all the time or tired. My heart would break when I would be walking around the house and he would have this sullen look on his face after he had heard me throw up or had even came in and helped me. He looked so upset, almost helpless that he couldn't do a thing about it except attend to me. But I made sure I reminded him everyday that he didn't have to feel bad, that it was okay.

" Yea I'm okay, I just woke up", I told him, smiling as he pulled me to his chest, my head laying against it, his rhythmic heartbeat pumping beneath me, the sound so soothing as he rubbed circles around my back.

It was December 5th, 2014 and as Harry promised, he had bought me five gifts already, giving me one each day until Christmas, to which I killed him for but he didn't care.

He bought me a watch, a bracelet, matching beanies for us, a Green Bay packers sweatshirt considering it was his favorite football team, and a coffee maker. If he had another talent besides singing, it was definitely spoiling the shit out of me.

" I wanna take you out today", he said.

" Okay, where are we going?", I asked, looking up at him, earning a ' really Issy' look from him.

" Why did I even ask", I said, laughing as he chuckled from beneath me.

" I was about to ask you the same question love", he said, laughing along with me, before sitting us up.

" Wait", I said, now remembering that we said we would watch Emily for tonight. Harry and I had been watching her quite a lot ever since John and Grace's honeymoon and we loved it. It gave us some preparation as parents.

" We have to take of care of Emily how are we going to go out?", I asked him, watching as he smirked.

" Don't worry Niall said he would come over and watch her for the night", he told me.

" Is Grace and John alright with that?", I asked him, smiling as he nodded.

" Well then great", I said, thanking him as he helped me up from the bed.

***********

" This pasta is really good who made it?", Emily asked as Harry and I finished washing the dishes.

" I did", I said, earning a confused glare from Harry, making me laugh.

" No she didn't I did love", Harry told her as I continued to laugh.

" Oh well it's really good", she told him, laughing as he lifted her up, carrying her over his shoulder to the couch.

********

" Niallll!!!!", Emily yelled, smiling at me as he lifted her up, embracing her.

" Hey sweetie how are you?", he asked her, setting her down before hugging me.