Authors Note

Thank you so much for taking the time out and reading my book.

This book is supposed to be part of a series, I'm not sure how many books will be in the series but this is the first book.

I know the book ends badly, kind of sad. A massive build up just to end like that.

The book originally had a very different ending. Mason was supposed to take Kelly to South Africa over Christmas break to a house on the beach that his father bought for him (another apology). He then takes her to the spot where his father proposed to his mother and later that night he ends up proposing to her but after posting that version, I didn't like it.

I took a short break from Wattpad and when I came back I changed the ending to them breaking up and I kind of like this version more because you get to see Mason vulnerable and emotional and Kelly as a player, which was the story line for the book.

Mason was the player throughout the book but he was not the player that the title mentions. The player in the title is Kelly and not Mason and throughout the book you get to see how the role are reversed.

Kelly starts off crushing on Mason while Mason is being a player and being with multiple other girls.

Later, he's only with Kelly and the guys until they break up and he switch in character and so does Kelly.

Kelly becomes the one in control, pulling all the strings and clearly stringing Brandon and Mason along.

Brandon and Kelly's relationship isn't a big part of this book and to be honest I'm not really sure what his intentions are. She obviously likes him. She has always had a celebrity or fangirl crush on him but he seems to handle the relationship more emotionless.

Let me know your thoughts on the ending. Let me know how you feel about the guys. Which guy do you feel deserves a chance?

Are you going with Mason? Her childhood best friend, player and fake boyfriend who unofficial cheated on her.

Are you going with Brandon? The famous dancer, choreographer and founder of 4 2 crew who just cannot seen to keep his hands off her.

How about Justin? The cute best friend who always has her best interest, even if he does not agree with it.

What about a new guy? What about Joshua? The director and videographer that she met briefly while on set? He flirted with her and she thought he was hot. Could that potentially turn into something?

Let me know where you want the next book to head?