Chapter 34 - Shakespeare for the win

Another day of me not getting out of bed, my attendance is suffering right now but so was I.

Coach kicked Justin off the team because he punched Mason after Coach threatened them and he had not spoken to me since he showed up at my house, the day before Thanksgiving and Mason and I have spoken but we're not any better. At least Rachel and I were okay-ish, at least we were talking.

It's was about 9 pm and Sam and I laid on our beds studying, when we heard a knock. A knock that quickly followed with a voice.

"Rosen, I know you're there. Can we please just speak?" Mason asked.

Sam looked over at me "Do you want me to deal with that?"

"Yes, please."

Sam got up and walked over to the door, opening it slightly so that Mason could not see me.

"Hey, Sam."

"Hi, Mason."

"Can I please speak to her?"

"No, you can't."

"I have pizza."

"And I'll take that." Sam said taking the pizza and closing the door.

"Are you serious? You just stole my pizza. This girl just stole my pizza." Mason complained from the other side of the door.

Sam opened the door again before speaking "And you steal virginities, now shut up." She said before closing the door again.

Mason was quiet after that and I just looked at her with disbelief and a grin on my face. Did she seriously just say that?

"I got pizza." Sam said smiling as she hopped on to my bed.

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

The caller ID was Brandon and I rolled my eyes before answering "Hi, Brandon."

"I need a partner, I'll be there in five."

"Brandon, are you serious? I am eating Mason's apology pizza in bed, right now."

"Just make him buy another one later."

"I'm kind of not speaking to him and my roommate kind of stole the pizza, so that's not actually an option."

Brandon laughed "Your roommate stole his pizza?"

"It's a long story but yes."

"Then I'll buy you one."

"Brandon, it's not about the pizza."

"Kelly, are you confusing and I'm trying to drive."

"Then why are you.. that's not the point. Do you want pizza?"

"Your deadbeat boyfriend's apology pizza? No, thank you."

"That's just mean."

"Well, it's true. What is he even apologizing for? What did he do now?"

"Well aside from sleeping with my best friend and us nearly sleeping together, we also got into a massive argument last night, where he accused me of accusing him of forcing me into bed with him."

"He accused you of accusing... What? Kelly, make that make sense."

"Just forget about it."

"Teenagers."

"Excuse me?"

"Just be done when I get there." He said before ending the call. I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed in grey sweats and a tiny crop top that showed part of my bra at the bottom and paired with black AirMax and I took another splice off pizza before leaving.