Chapter 21 - Red Carpet

The rest of the day was much more calm. Most people are normally hungover after the pool party so nothing extreme is ever planned; There was a formal wear/red carpet event happening, called the Micky Awards. The Micky awards is just fun, silly awards that we vote on. The awards consist of; Best eyes, Best lips, Best butt, Best legs, Best abs, Hottest guy, Hottest girl, Most likely to succeed, Most likely to die alone, Most likely to became a young parent, Most likely to get married after College. Just jokily fun that nobody took serious but everyone took dress code very serious and Mason and I were not about to disappoint, well Mason was not about to disappoint but I had no idea what to wear.

I stood semi naked, as in only wearing a tiny blue lace thong, while holding dresses against myself looking in the mirror and next thing I knew I was wrapping a dress around my chest as Mason turned around closing his eyes while he apologised.

"How did you get in?"

"That would be my fault." Sam said from behind Mason, putting up her hand so that I could see her "I don't know what's happening because I can't see anything but I'm sorry."

Sam and I usually dress and undress in front of each other because it would be very inconvenient if we do not, since we have to walk down the hall for a bathroom but I do not dress in front of Mason.

I put a loose t-shirt on and he turned around while Sam walked into the room.

"How many times are you going to see me naked?" I asked.

"Hopeful more." He said leaning against Sam's closet, watching me look through my dresses.

"That was rhetorical." I shrugged.

I took out a short body fitted gold dress, it reminds me of Harley Quinn's gold and black dress and the two were almost similar. Mine was sequence with a open back and tiny straps around my arms that held the front and back together and it ended upper thigh but not to short and had two small split on each thigh and a low v neck, exposing a bit of boob but not too much, I paired it was six inch rose gold heels and simple natural make up and a soft pink lip gloss. My hair was straight and curled with a tong, creating beach waves. I know, why use that much heat on your hair to curl it if it's naturally curly? I know, I just liked changing it up.

"You... I- Err...." Mason stuttered and Sam jumped in "Come on Mason I've taught you this. You Look Beautiful." Sam said sounding out the words as if she was reading to a kid and Mason and I just laughed "You look beautiful and I'm honored to be accompanying you tonight." Mason said.

"And the student becomes the teacher." Sam said laughing.

Mason insisted that we drove to the event instead of walk because no beautiful woman should walk, something like that but he just wanted to show off his car's new paint job, which looked amazing, it was a midnight purple black colour.

We pulled up to the event and the red carpet started right where the car stopped. Mason opened the doors, the first photo that was taken of me was with the doors open above the car and me just sitting but it looked amazing and the next was Mason taking my hand as I slowly got out of the car, I was never this photogenic but Mason loved it. Mason even planned our entire entrance with Dylan; Mason drives up, opens the door for me and everything then leaves the car and Dylan jumps in to park it. Talk about overdramatic.

Mason and I walked down the carpet, holding hands, to where there was a backdrop that read 'Micky Awards' all over it and there were even about ten photographers set up taking photos of us. For a second I felt like I was famous and then I realized that I've been staring at myself this whole time I didn't even take note of what Mason looked like.

He wore a fitted royal blue suit with a buttoned down white shirt and black dress shoes. He looked good but the biggest change, which I do not know how I missed, his hair was straight and slicked back. Slicked back but like side back, if you know what I mean and when he noticed that I was staring at him and turned and looked at me, both smiling while his hand was around my waist, and that my people was the best photo of the night.