Chapter 16 - Not okay

We picked out Rachel from her class before heading to the mall.

We pulled into the mall's parking area. Noticing that Justin is pulling into a parking spot instead of dropping us.

"Are you staying?"

"I have no other plans, so I might as well be your bodyguard." He said flashing his abnormally white teeth in the car mirror.

"And why would we need a bodyguard?" Rachel protested.

"Have you seen how beautiful the two of you are, it's bad enough that I have to fight off the football team, but we all know that didn't work." He said eyeing me and I just opened my mouth, shocked.

"Oh no, you didn't." I retaliated.

"He did." Rachel said.

Justin sprinkled his hand and spoke in a feminine voice.

"Just a bit of shade."

We walked into the mall and immediately took Justin into Victoria Secret as punishment.

I held up a blue mesh thong. Perfect.

"Hey Justin, how do you think I'd look in this?"

He cheeks redden but he recovered quickly "I don't know, why don't you ask Mason." He teased.

"Oh, you think he'd like it." I asked pretending like I was thinking.

"I hope he doesn't." He mumbled and continued mumbling more stuff under his breathe as he walked away and Rachel just turned towards me smiling.

"Hey Justin-" I screamed again.

"I don't want to know." He said with his back to me.

I threw a different thong at him and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Why are you throwing thongs at me?" He asked screaming in a whisper manner and I could not help but smile at how uncomfortable he was "I hate both of you."

We left and went to other stores that were not lingerie, making him carry all our bags. I know he regretted coming with but he did not complain. I guess, that's what you sign up for when you became friends with girls.

"Hey girls?" Justin asked innocently.

"Yes, Justin?" Rachel and I said together.

"If I'm trying to impress a girl, what should I get her?"

"The thong." Rachel spitted before Justin's question got time to be in the air and we just looked at her while I tried to hold back my laugh, the way people fight throwing up "oh, sorry. False alarm" Rachel said when Justin gave her a death stare.

"I'm serious. It's her birthday soon and I'm not trying to sleep with her. I might just ask her out." He said seeming quite shy as he turned his attention to the floor.

"Aw, you like her."

"Who is she?"

"Is she a cheerleader?"

"Is she at USF?"

"Justin, who is she?"

"Justy, do you have a crush."

Rachel and I asked all at once, completely overwhelming him with questions and he just stood there watching us become girly with the cutest smile on his face. Also, yes I call him Justy, he is super adorable and he deserves an adorable name.

"She's just a normal girl, not on the cheer team, not on the dance team. She doesn't care that I'm a football player or about popularity. She's kind of a nerd but she's so sweet and amazing but she thinks that I'm like the other football players and that I'm just going to play her, so I want to get her something to show that I actually care." He said and Rachel and I both pouted, wiping away fake tears.