Chapter 7

Elijah pov

Damon and Stefan are the reasons Elena is so troubled. Now Elena has fleeded because of my brother. I can see it in Klaus. He has fallen for her. And so have I. Kol and Rebekah see Elena as a future sister but with the state Elena is in I don't know what will happen. Klaus only got back a moment ago and stormed to his room. We must find Elena Gilbert. I walk into Klaus's room to see him shedding tears.

"Elijah" he tries to stay strong but Elena brings the other side of him out.

"Niklaus we will find her. I swear to you we will and you have my word. Wherever she is we will bring her back" I Swear. Klaus's face falls even though he knows we will find Elena.

"Leave me to be Elijah, I need to think things through a bit" I nod in return and leave my brother to be. As I walk out to the others sitting around Rebekah looks up to me in the look of "how is he" I shake my hand in sorrow. Kol eyes perk up at us and holds back his sad face. Elena Gilbert really was and is changing us all.

Elena pov

My face has turned Into a monster and the blood is rushing into my system. Life has been drained into nothingness. I drop the body on the floor and move to the next one. "Elena what has happened to you, you aren't the sister I once knew" I look up to Jeremy with blood rolling down my chin. I let the body drop to the floor and watch as I go up to Jeremy. "That sister is dead" I say. I put my hands on his shoulders and bite viciously into his neck. I feel a stinging burning feeling in my throat. Vervain! Then a plunge in my stomach. "I'm sorry Elena".

"Jeremy" I scream! I flung myself upwards and gasped. I clasp my hand to my stomach. It was just a nightmare. Except it felt so real. "Elena, are you okay?" Marcel quickly rushes to my side. He is holding a cup of coffee with blood in it.

"Just a nightmare" I truthfully answer. He rubs my back and hands me the mug.

"I'm so sorry Marcel for just coming to you with issues, I'm just so scared" I feel the tears begin to fall out of my eyes. "Ever since I became a vampire my life has become even harder, I've already killed people. Then I found out who turned me on and that's when everything went worse. I thought I came to the right person and I ended up thinking I came to the right people then I found out that I came to the truth" I let out. I take a sip of coffee mixture. It's quite warm and the blood has a vibrant taste.

"Oh honey, and let me guess from what you're saying one of the Mikaelson's were the ones you had their blood in your system. And by guessing you said you're a hybrid which is not what I was expecting from you, Klaus's blood was in your system" Marcel answers. I nod in return. Klaus being my blood line now. Being a hybrid had many perks but also many cons. "Marcel, I'm so scared. I've seen what it's like to turn the feeling of all your bones crushing together. You can't control the first turn! Klaus, all of them were hiding it from me, even Elijah. They all lied to me. I didn't mean to find out I heard Klaus yelling and I went to see what the commotion was about to hear what had happened to me" I answer. This was all becoming a true nightmare! I take another sip of the coffee and relax. The tears have stopped falling. Marcel's face seems to stay reasonably calm and collected unlike me.

"You can stay here as long as you want but I surely suggest you go back tonight or tomorrow day I'm not so good with the hybrid transformation. Elena, listen to me, no one will lay a hand on you. No one!" He makes it clear. I start to feel safer. Marcel was here helping me and leading his home to me. He is right. I would have to go back eventually and soon! But for now I just want to breathe.

"I have got a pair of clothes for you in the cupboard, I have to go out and do a couple of errands around the city but if you need anything just call or my girl Camel will help you" as he stated that Cami walks into the room smiling. I nod at him and he leaves. I remove myself from the bed and place the mug on the table. I give Cami a quick hug so I'm not Implite.