Chapter 8

Elena Pov

I look up as the footsteps stop. "Klaus" I choke out. He came looking for me. I want to go back with him but I'm not ready yet. His eyes are in shock. Marcel stands up from the bed and goes over to Klaus.

"Klaus you need to leave" he firmly orders. Klaus puts his hand on his shoulder.

I can hear them talking when I'm just here. "I'm right here, talk to me yourselves" I shout. Both men turn around to me. I stand up from the bed and start to walk towards the door.

"I'm taking a walk" I say and start to leave.

As I get outside a hand tugs mine. Klaus is holding onto me full grip.

"Klaus please" I hope.

"We need to talk, please Love" he says in his British accent. He lets go of my wrist and waits for me to answer.

"Klaus please, just leave me alone for the time being. Let me live before I have to start worrying about turning into a hybrid" I express. He looks at me and nods.

"I'll be at home, come back when you're ready, love" he says and leaves. Ugh Klaus Mikaelson coming after me, something I never expected. I continue to walk to clear my head.

Klaus Pov

I walk into my home a bit down wondering if she will come back. I know Elena will come back but when? "Nik don't worry she will come back" I look up to my sister who always has the bright side.

I walk towards my room and slam the door shut. Why did I have to keep her alive? Why didn't I tell her in the first place what she was? Why did I feel so drawn to her?

I really have fallen for Elena Gilbert.

Elena Pov

It's started to get darker and colder and I can't stop thinking about going back. I've thought things through and I did leave Klaus for dead. Ugh Elena you're a killer.

Klaus Pov

A couple of hours a slight knock on my door.

"Go away Elijah" I yell. My door opens not to Elijah. The straight hair brown Burnett.

"Elena," I whisper. She comes in closer to me.

"This doesn't mean I'm still not mad at you because I am," she puts forward. All of a sudden my door comes bursting open to Rebekah.

"I know you need to talk but I'm taking Elena out to party a little, you know girl time" Rebekah looks at me for permission and I nod.

"Don't let a single person lay a finger on her" I snap!

Elena POV

I allow Rebekah to make me beautiful. I'm in a sparkly black skin hugging dress with black strappy heels. My hair is perfectly straight and my makeup is neutral with sparkles. I look gorgeous. Rebekah is in a dark blue sparkly dress with silver heels.I stand up and hug her hard. "This is amazing Rebekah thank you" I squeal. Before I go though I need blood otherwise I'm going to be feeding off people. I open the door to the compound and walk down the stairs. All eyes immediately look up at me. "You look beautiful," Elijah compliments. Klaus is lost with words and well Kol is Kol. He is looking at me like he is undressing me with his eyes. I go towards the fridge and walk past the drooling man. I pull out a bag of blood and quickly have it.

"Elena, are you ready to go?" Rebekah calls out. I walk to her side and smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I say and we leave.