Chapter 13

On my bed is a lavish blue journal. I opened it to see an entry.

You used to keep a journal in mystic falls last I remember. Living with us can be a bit much at times, I thought this may help you. No one will invade your privacy Lovely Elena.

Elijah

I would have to thank him for the journal with consideration. I find a pen and slip outside.

I rest my back on the large oak tree. It's peaceful here. I would be able to get back into old habits and get to write again. I put pen to paper and begin to write.

It's been a hell of weeks. These last couple of days have been hectic. I miss my family and friends but I do have another family here. I got my dream but how am I supposed to tell the one person who has caused me so much grief and suffering that I'm carrying his child. How do I say I know what you've been hiding from me? None of this was supposed to happen. Except since I became a hybrid yep a hybrid everything has changed. As well as my morals and beliefs. My feelings for Stefan and Damon are gone but have awoken for Klaus. The big bad wolf has captured my heart. To the point I would have his baby in 8 months. My life back home would be so ashamed of me but I still miss them. Christmas is in a month and I won't be able to go and see my family. I really want to see Jeremy. He is going to be an uncle and I want him to be able to witness me pregnant. This is all too much. I've only been pregnant for a couple of days and I already feel sick. Davina said though the first days feel like a month and that the pregnancy can move faster or slower but usually faster. I just had to react to my feelings and wind up here. Now I just have to tell Klaus that he's a father.

I close my journal and place it beside me. The sun is bright, making me feel warm inside. Except there was a bad feeling. Wouldn't it just be easier if I could stay out here and wait the time out. "Lovely Elena dinner is ready" I pick up my journal and stand up. I give Elijah a quick hug and he knows exactly what it's for. I walk inside with him and try to remember to breathe.

I sit beside Elijah that night while Klaus is always at the head of the table. I'm directly across from Rebekah and Kol in front me. Tonight's meal looked like some sort of salad, red meat, so a roast maybe? It looked good though. I didn't wait for an invitation to start eating. I grab as much food as I want and begin eating. "You hungry tonight, Love" Klaus observes. I keep on eating and do my best to ignore him. Kol gives me a confused look. I ignore his look to try and stay calm. "Well isn't this a quiet evening?" He keeps trying to make conversation.

"Hm well some of us enjoy eating more than talking" I snark. His eyes go to the corner and look at me. He smiles and takes a bite of his food. I am going to have to be careful about what I say. Tonight was one night I couldn't pick a fight. I don't have the strength to fight tonight. "So Kol how are you and little witch?" Really Klaus you bring up your brother's love life.

"Not that it's any of your business but we're just fine for you." Kol answers. His look on his face is trying not to act pissed though. Kol looks at me and rolls his eyes. I hide a smile from the others but not to Kol.

"Elena you are awfully quiet, what did my brother do to cause you this quiet?" Rebekah states. What am I supposed to say now? No, your brother is the one person I don't want to talk to.

"Everything is okay Beks. I'm just enjoying the food" I lied. It's an easy lie. Rebekah picks it up though. She brushes it away though for my sake.

"Well the last I checked Elena saw me coated in blood from witches. The real reason Is because those witches found out information and tried to use it against me. Now we don't want that, do we sweetheart" he says in a peppy-ish voice. The flashback of the many times I've seen Klaus in blood hits me, I get up from my chair "I've lost my appetite sorry" I politely say and race up to my room.