Chapter 35

Rebekah gets off the floor and hands me the bag with my dress in it. I hadn't looked at it yet but was dying to. "I made Klaus choose it all for you" Rebekah tells me as I hold the bag in my hand. I place the bag on my bed and take each wrapped up item out. First I unwrap the shoes and immediately love them, next I unwrap the mask and put it on my face. It fits well enough and doesn't itch. The dress I take more time unwrapping and holding it out in front of me. It's gorgeous! "Oh wow Nik really out did himself" Rebekah is as stunned as I am. I'm pregnant and have a stunning dress. My ankles aren't huge so the shoes will fit and I already know the perfect jewelry to compliment it. Rebekah started sliding her dress on which was the perfect fit for her slim body. It faded from a black into a deep blue towards the bottom, and diamond waist detailing making the dress a bare back. It had a small slit down on the top half of the dress but not big enough to show cleavage. It held together with a zip on the back and a neck halter. Her high heels are a sparkly silver with a matching mask with black detailing.

I slip my dress up on me, allowing Rebekah to help me. My stomach fits nicely in the dress, not making me look like a whale. The material of the dress is soft and not irritating and I'm able to move freely in it. I go over to my dresser and take out the necklace I had got for christmas. Rebekah clasps the seal together as well as my bracelet I chose to wear. Slipping on my shoes and tying them up was harder than I thought. Rebekah had to tie them up as I got it wrong. My mask sat just on top of my head and tied at the back for the time being. "We look amazing" I squeal, wanting to jump up and down but can't. "YES WE DO" Rebekah cheers. I give Rebekah a quick hug in thanks before I open the door to reveal how gorgeous we look to the male Mikaelsons.

"You make pregnancy look beautiful" Kol compliments. I swear Elijah's eyes are about to pop out of his head. "Even you sister, you look beautiful but we all know who the real beauty is in the family" Is Kol talking about me or himself? "Um, where's Klaus?" I question noticing he isn't in sight. "Right here, lo" before Klaus can continue he is cut off by being blinded by my beauty. "I think what my brother is trying to find the words to say is how remarkably beautiful you look" Elijah constructs Klaus's words making me blush. Klaus is in a black and white suit with a black and red mask resting on his head. There is something I want to do before we go. I quickly hurry up the stairs and grab a camera I have in my draw. "Please, I need a photo while I'm pregnant and with my family" I beg Klaus to take the photo as I stand by him and Kol. Picture in time.

The photo prints out and I wait for it to appear. With a smile on my face I return the camera but also the photo to my room.

"Are we ready to go, I don't mind being fashionably late" Klaus wickedly says with charm.

"I can't wait to see how this turns out" I excitedly beam walking towards the door and exiting the house.

My arm links with Klaus's as we enter a sight of the spotlight. Marcel really knows how to throw a formal party. Our masks now on our faces as we enter the building. Aerobic dancers perform at one side of the room, drinks and food going around, almost has a Hollywood feel to it. Shame I can't drink though. "Could someone please find me a drink that's not blood or alcoholic" I request more directly to Kol. "Of course darling" Kol walks off to answer my request while I'm still linked with Klaus. Rebekah has already gone off to find Marcel while Elijah has a glass of champagne already in his hand. We've only just got here and we have all parted ways. I guess that's Mikaelson style? Kol comes back to me 5 minutes later with Davina by his side and hands me my drink. I take a sip making sure he hasn't stuffed up the order. Fruity. Some sort of juice mocktail. I slip from Klaus's arm and over to a stand up table that has food on it. Chocolate covered strawberries. I take one and then another, missing how much I loved this combination. Klaus joins me and tries one, making him smile.

"Elena what is it that you want to ask me, your look on your face gives it away" my look on my face? Do I have a look on my face? "Tomorrow I was thinking we could find out the gender of the baby, only if you want to" I hope he wants to as I really want to.

"Well then tomorrow we will find out if we're having a mini me or not?" The thought of having a mini Klaus scares me. "If it's a mini you, I'm out" I joke watching Klaus be offended. "I'm just saying, even your sister agrees with me" I keep on teasing him which makes me laugh. Klaus hands out his hand to me for a dance "may I have this dance" spoken like a true gentleman. "You may," I say, taking his hand.