Final chapter

Congratulations Love, we are married. That's if you have accepted my ring. I love you... The note is never finished. I take out the rest of the items in the envelope. A tear slides down my face. "Elena what are those?" I hear Elijah's voice. In my hands are photos. Photos of a chained up, bloody, hurt Klaus. I take the next item to see writing that isn't Klaus's.

Elena, I think you should come and meet me in person. Klaus and I have been having so much and I don't think you would want your poor new baby daughter involved. If I don't see you say goodbye to your entire family. I'm where you turned 18. All my love Aurora...

I slam my fist on the table and give the rest of the stuff to Elijah. I storm up to my room and start packing a bag. "Elena slow down, you're not going anywhere" Elijah shouts at me. I move past him and go to Faith's room. I start packing her items in a bag. I'm not taking her with me. I toss the bags out into the other room and move past Elijah. "What's going on?" Marcel asks. "Aurora has Klaus in France, if I don't to go then all of you, especially Faith will be hurt. I'm leaving" I make it very very clear. "Elena, we need to talk about this," Kol tries. "No matter what you all say, I'm going. I can't be killed. Marcel and Rebekah I'm leaving Faith with you. Be the best co parents you can be to my little girl. You all need to leave this place and find somewhere else to go" I talk fast as I gather my stuff. I need to leave before it gets too dark.

"Okay, please just wait until we are ready to leave" Rebekah suddenly agrees with me. Kol doesn't agree same, with Elijah due to their facial expressions.

I helped my family get their stuff organized and helped them pick a place to hide. We're standing, saying our goodbye on an empty road. I have my own car to drive off in. I have Faith in my arms, "Aunty Rebekah is going to take good care of you with Uncle Marcel, I love you so much. I'm going to go and save your daddy" I kiss my daughter on her forehead and place her in Rebekah's arms. I hug Rebekah and Marcel then Kol and Elijah. "She will be safe with us, bring him back to his daughter Elena" Rebekah reassures me. "I will" are my final words as I get into my car.

I look down at my ring on my hand and look ahead. With one foot on the go pedal I drive off. In the back of my head I can hear Klaus begging me not to come.

"I'm coming Klaus"

Klaus pov

"Elena no" is what I say before once again it all goes black....

END

I hope you have enjoyed this book. There will be another one but I haven't started writing it. If you enjoyed this stay tuned as I have a Kol and Elena one I am currently writing, as well as an Elijah and Elena one. I'm sorry to say I don't know when they will be out but I hope soon. I have many stories in the making, even my own original. So please stay tuned! 

Until next time...