Chapter 29

One by one chairs are taken down and cleared out of the way. Shot glasses are ready with Cami behind the bar pouring drinks. Rebekah has already gone out the back to see what she can find to make this party a little more exciting. "Look what I found," Rebekah says giggling. In her hand as she walks out is a Karaoke machine. "I forgot we had that thing, I'll connect it to the tv" Cami speaks up and connects the machine. I go over to the music staton with the speakers in all corners of the room and find something to dance to. I find a song and turn it up as loud as I can but not enough for our ears to bleed. I slip off my heels now hurting my feet and leave them to the side. I smoothly make my way over to Davina who is with Kol and take her by her hand. As Davina and I walk away I look back at Kol with a smirk.

Davina and I dance together like we're just some city girls in a place we don't know. "I'm so glad I met you and call you my friend" she jaggedly speaks as she dances.

"So am I" I say back. I start to move towards Cami who is with Marcel and Rebekah. "Here I've got three beautiful ladies, what an honour" Marcel humbly manners. Rebekah dances closer to Marcel to remind him he is her's and only her. "Don't worry Bekah" he murmurs to her. I take Cami by her hand and spin her around. I feel free. I'm dancing and don't have a care in the world! I have an idea. A wild one!

The beat of the music changes and in the change of the beat I vamp speed up on top of the bar counter. The guys whistle me as I start to dance on the counter. "That's one fine mama'" Damon shouts out. I bend over to pick up a bottle of liquor and look over to them all. "I can't drink it so I guess you all will have to, ladies first" I announce. Caroline, Bonnie, Davina, Cami, and Rebekah line up in a row at the bar and tilt their heads back. I unclip the notch on the bottle and pour it over the girl's mouths. A little messy but lots of crazy fun.

"Who is this Elena, and what have you done with my sister?" Jeremy yells out in a good way.

"It's time to start living right" I shout back over top of the music. "Boys," I say in a flertashesly voice.

Klaus gives me hungry eyes as he lines up with Elijah, Jeremy, Alaric, Damon, and Marcel. I can't believe I'm pouring liquor into my brother's mouth and the guy who taught me, partly raised and became a guardian of mine. It feels wrong but in a good way. I pour the liquor into their mouths but miss Klaus's on purpose. "Love that's not very nice" he greedly growles. Once I have poured the liquor in the boy's mouth I come back to Klaus and pour. I slam the bottle on the table when I'm done with the liquor and jump off the table. 18 year old hybrid who is pregnant. I'm doing pretty good!

I make my way back into the middle of the dance floor and let my body move to the beat. I feel firm hands hold onto my waist as I move. I trail my arms to his neck and glide my hands down. "I like this you, it's sexy" his voice taumenting sending shivers through me. I hold onto his hands as I turn around to face him. I move my body with his as he holds onto me. In the corner of my eye I see Rebekah dancing with Marcel and Kol with Davina. I wish Tyler was here for Caroline. I watch as Damon dances with Caroline and Alaric Jeremy dances together. The only one sitting out is Elijah. Cami is fixing drinks and Elijah is just sitting by the bar. "Klaus you know I'm yours so don't hate me for this" I warn him as I "Elijah" yell out to him. I shake my hand for him to come over. Elijah perks up and comes over to Klaus and I. I start to move with both brothers knowing where my feelings lie. I let both brothers move me along with them. Surprising Klaus hasn't said anything about it. I stop moving for a moment and turn around to both of them. I tilt my head a little and smile. I turn my back to them and walk towards the stage. I find a song on the karaoke machine and start to play it.

"I come home in the morning light, my mother says, when are you going to live your life right" I start singing to the track. "Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones, and girls, they wanna have fun, oh girls just wanna have fun". I watch as the faces of my family are surprised by the sound of my voice. I don't like to sing, Caroline is the better singer here.