5

Betty's POV
I began waking up and rubbed my eyes as I saw Jughead asleep. I smiled looking at him and blushed. I got up carefully and grabbed his shirt and got it on, I locked my door in case my parents would come for me cause if they saw Jughead. I would be in so much trouble!

I sighed in relief and suddenly heard "trying to keep me a secret huh?"

I turned seeing Jughead, I smiled and leaned over and kissed him again, but he didn't kiss back.

I said "no kissing back...is it morning breath?"

He got up and grabbed his clothes saying "can we forget this ever happened?"

I gulped and said "why? I...I kinda enjoyed it."

I smiled going up to him and said "I really enjoyed yesterday...honestly you...it was really nice you didn't do bad if that's what you think...I thought I did really bad but I can get used to it. I'm just happy you didn't take advantage of me...I'm not in the right mindset...and I've been trying to take my pills as often as I can...but I sometimes feel more depressed when I take them."

He sighed then grabbed my hands saying "Betty... your an amazing girl. And one day someone will definitely love you...and he will definitely be everything for you. I just know it...but I'm not him."

I shrugged saying "so if not? I don't care about that let's have our time right now."

I was about to kiss him but he shoved me off and yelled "stop!"

I stopped and stepped back frightened from his shouting as he said "last night meant nothing!"

I looked at him and he said "last night meant nothing Betty! Your just my sisters friend..."

I gulped and he said "I still love Archie...we're not even broken up...we're just...fighting...and I did something so stupid that I'll regret it for the rest of my life because I can never love anyone as much as I love him..."

I sighed and closed my eyes and breathed in and out slowly trying to not cause a scene again.

I smiled gently and nodded as I said "please leave my house..."

He sighed and said "I'm sorry."

I smiled and said "I don't accept your apology...I told you to not take advantage of me. But of course...I won't blame you because it is my fault...I knew I wasn't healthy and my mind wasn't clear. I should've never allowed you in but it was my mistake...please leave my house before my parents come home."

He gulped and said "please don't tell this to anyone?"

I looked at him saying "everyone does this to me, why did I ever think you'd be any different, but now I have something different. You took the one thing away from me I was saving for someone who actually liked me...but I promise I'll keep it. Till the day I die. I wouldn't want anyone finding out...not for my happiness but for yours...because it seems that's the only thing that matters in my life. Others happiness and not my own."

I said "now please leave my house..."

He gulped and I took his shirt off of me and grabbed my robe and gave him his stuff.