20

Betty's POV
I was at school writing in my notebook.

Kevin and I left class he asked "still nothing?"

I sighed saying "Jughead doesn't have to show me he loves me because of stupid prom."

He smiled and said "you sure?"

I nodded saying "Jughead just wants us to stay private."

Suddenly we heard "or he just wants you for sex."

I was confused and we turned around seeing a guy and he smiled at me.

"I'm Fangs, and I'm friends with Jughead."

I nodded and said "yeah...you bullied me into wanting to kill myself."

He gulped and I smiled and he sighed saying "look it wasn't cool but now I'm just warning you."

I rolled my eyes saying "I don't care what you say."

He then said "perhaps you may think that he just wants you for the love however he does talk a lot about you and well...whenever you...you know. Maybe he's just keeping it because he's embarrassed?"

I scoffed saying "you know nothing."

He then said "I know you dated Sweet Pea...and Sweet Pea doesn't know, Toni and I know."

I sighed and he said "think about it."

He walked away and I gulped lightly and said "I'm gonna go find Jughead."

I moved past him and ran. I saw Jughead in the hallway and stood in front of him and he saw me.

He smiled saying "hey Betts."

I smiled saying "are you embarrassed of me?"

He scoffed saying "no? Why would you think that?"

I groaned saying "then we shouldn't be a secret anymore...I want people to know that your mine and I'm yours...I really like you..."

He smiled and I sighed and suddenly he smirked and a mic began lowering from above us and I looked up seeing Toni and she hid back and Jughead grabbed the mic and smiled suddenly everyone stared at us.

He said "I...wrote it all down...somewhat."

I laughed and he smiled and held one of my hands.

He said "I love you, if you love me, the regret of my life is that I have not said I love you enough, you know you're in love when can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of that..."

I smiled lightly as he continued "I love you not for who you are but because of who I am when I'm with you, you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars, love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, all you need is love, being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage, if I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever, when someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable, we love those things, we love for what they are, never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary. Where there is love there is life. I knew I loved you before I met you, if I know what love is it's because of you."