17

Veronica's POV
I was with my family and brother celebrating his acceptances to colleges all of them finally came in and he was only rejected by two colleges out of the many he applied for!

My mother asked "where's Betty?"

I turned to my brother and he said "she hasn't been responding to my texts...but I haven't worried because her mom said she's just been in her room...and I shouldn't worry."

I smiled saying "well, you must've already celebrated..."

I laughed and he scoffed and suddenly the door was being knocked on. I walked over and opened the door seeing Archie.

I panicked and said "your not allowed here."

He shoved me and I gulped having the door still open and Jughead saw and got up.

"Hey Jug...I was just wondering if you got into the colleges you talked about remember?" He asked.

He then grabbed him and I went to my mom and she held me as my dad stood up, Jughead looked angry and he just looked like he was trying to get Jughead back, but he had Betty, so he's no competition. Jughead began shoving him off.

My dad then said "I think it's time for you to go Archie..."

My mom and I walked by Jughead and he looked at me and I held my moms hand.

Jughead yelled "go!"

Archie left and I sighed saying "I'm calling Betty right now..."

Betty's POV
I was sobbing in my bed when my phone rang, I grabbed it and rubbed my eyes as I answered it.

"Hey and? You will never believe what just happened Archie...he was...ugh he just doesn't know personal space and I swear I'm gonna kill him."

I nodded wiping my face as she said "are you okay?"

I gulped and said "I...I'm sleepy and don't feel well."

She then said "oh...well go back to bed and get rest."

She hung up and I cried lightly again and sniffled, it's been a few days since everything happened. I've not been able to stop bleeding from my bum but I'm scared to tell anyone. I'm scared I may even...have an infection...I don't know what to do. I've been waisting so many pads...and I'm hiding it from my mom...but I think today I'm going to tell...my mom and dad. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad on the couch cuddling I began crying and my mom saw me and ran over.

She asked me "sweetheart what's wrong?"

I sniffled and said "I'm scared mom..."

She hugged me saying "what's wrong?"

She rubbed my back and I said "I'm scared..."

She then sat me down and I winced.

She then said "Elizabeth what's wrong? You haven't been okay these past few days...I told you Hal!"

I sniffled and said "I..."

I shook my head and my dad grabbed my hand. I cried and he held me and I held him and he rubbed my back and head.

He said "tell us sweetheart and we will make it better."

I cried and said "you can't...they won't believe me..."

My dad said "we will believe you, and it doesn't matter what anyone else says."

I cried and my mom wiped my eyes and my dad gave me a tissue, I was scared because I looked up jail time for rape... people have barley been convicted for a prolonged time.

I cried and said "I was raped..."

My mom held me immediately and I held her saying "by Jughead's ex...he raped me mom..."

She began crying and said "Hal..."

I cried holding her and I just wanted my mom.

"I'll call the police."

I shook my head "they won't believe you...they never believe the victim and if so Archie may only go to jail for a few months! There's no point!"

My mom sighed and said "Elizabeth we will do everything we can!"

I shook my head "I don't wanna tell on him mom please..."

She sighed and said "how about...we..."

I sniffled and she said "what did he do?"

I shrugged saying "I can't remember..."

She sighed and said "Hal call the therapist..."

My dad walked away and my mom held me tightly and tried calming me down. I was at home when my mom and me were in my room and she had put a pad down on my bed and stroked my cheek.

"Everything's gonna get better okay?" She told me.

I nodded and my dad came up and I saw my therapist.

She sat down with me saying "sweetheart...I know you don't want me to say anything but this is a serious offense!"

I shook my head saying "please...they won't do anything...I was knocked out! They won't know!"

She sighed and my parents left.

She held my hands saying "sweetheart I know your scared...but to overcome you must get through it."

I sniffled and cried and she said "we won't tell them but how do you feel?"

I sniffled and said "like I betrayed Jughead..."

She shook her head saying "it wasn't your fault...Betty this was not your fault..."

I nodded and she said "we're gonna get you your memory back..."

I was confused and she said "he's just a teenager, he's stupid."

I nodded and she set down a little metronome.

I gulped as she said "you may have been drowsy with the pills but that doesn't mean you can't remember."

I nodded and she smiled as it started.

I laid down and she said "just close your eyes and remember the night...I understand it'll be traumatic. But try your best okay?"

I nodded and she set down our tape recorder and I closed my eyes.