18

Trigger warning ⚠️ Rape ⚠️

The night of the incident
Betty groaned and Archie took her clothing off and his own. He smirked lightly and looked at her.

He smiled saying "Sweet Pea said you were a virgin..."

Betty groaned and he smiled evilly and held his member and slowly pushed inside her, he groaned and she breathed heavier and he smirked and grabbed her and began thrusting quickly inside her.

"Fuck your so tight..." he moaned out.

He groaned as she was just there she didn't know what was going on. He smirked and flipped her around and grabbed some of his lube.

"You know...you haven't made me that hard...but this for sure will make me..."

He rubbed some lube on him and groaned and rubbed some near her backside. Betty was alert but barley, she couldn't move her body, she felt limp. He smirked and put his member near her bum and slowly slipped inside her and groaned and she began moving her legs and he smiled as he shoved himself in all the way.

"Fuck...your extremely tight behind here..."

He groaned and slowly pushed in and out and she began bleeding.

He smiled saying "huh...well look at this..."

He smirked lightly and pulled her closer to him and he groaned moving inside her.

"Well now you've made me hard..."

He groaned as he continued thrusting inside her and she stayed still not being able to know what was going on or try to help herself.

He groaned and smiled saying "god...you feel just like Jughead when we had sex for the first time...he never took charge I always did..."

He smiled and she continued bleeding and blood got on his sheets. He moaned and groaned as he continued. He then lifted her on all fours and against his chest he held her and she just stayed there and her eyes were shut closed.

"God you feel so fucking good..."

He groaned and said "I wonder if your on a pill?"

He smirked lightly and pulled out as more blood left her and some was on his member.

"Goddammit look what you did!" He yelled.

He shoved her and groaned saying "and you didn't even make me cum, your useless!"

He groaned and just began jerking off. Soon when he felt close to finishing he turned back to Betty and came inside her.

He groaned and smiled saying "now if you get pregnant...that'll be amazing won't it?"

He smirked and shoved her away and began falling asleep.

Betty's POV
I gasped and looked around as my therapist saw me.

"I know what happened..."