10

Betty's POV
I was with Jughead in the Blue and Gold as we had lunch together.

"I'm so happy you have this period free..." I told him.

He smiled and kissed me as he fed me.

I laughed and he said "yeah I'm quite lucky."

I smiled and we ate and I asked "so...what colleges have you applied for?"

He smiled and said "NYU, Berkley, Stanford, Princeton."

I gulped and said "those are a lot of elite schools...and they're all...pretty far..."

I gulped and he said "hey...we'll make it work."

He held my hand and I held his and he said "maybe you can join me if I get in one...I'd love to have my girlfriend with me at prom..."

I giggled lightly and held his hand saying "Juggie..."

He looked at me and I smirked lightly saying "I'm happy when I'm with you..."

He smiled and kissed me and I kissed him back, I sat on his lap and he held me tightly.

I moaned and said "you know...having sex at school could be a cool thing..."

He smirked and looked at his phone saying "we have...30 minutes..."

I smiled and unbuckled his belt but as he was pulling down his pants the door opened.

I saw Kevin and gasped and said "K-Kev!"

He then saw Jughead and scoffed yelling "I knew it! I fucking knew it!"

I gulped and he slammed the door shut saying "you better tell me everything now!"

I gulped and groaned, as I was sitting with Kevin.

He said "Veronica knew!? Bitch..."

I sighed and said "don't be mad..."

He then said "I'm not mad I'm just...wow...you and Veronica's brother. This feels like a storybook."

I laughed and the bell rang and he said "Jughead is off and Betty your coming with me!"

He grabbed me and I waved Jughead goodbye and he laughed and I was pulled out.

As we walked he said "alright first when why, where, what and how big is he! Please tell me it's bigger then the rumors and that he doesn't fit you?"

I scoffed and sighed lightly saying "where...the first time we did it was at my house, the second was his...why, at first I was just a rebound but then...it became more serious a month after when Archie and him truly broke up...and we took things with us more seriously. And if your wondering...he's extremely big...and he fits all the way in me..."

He stopped me and said "how big?"

I smirked saying "6 when he's not hard...10 when he is...but if we're going doggy style he feels like a 12..."