23

Betty's POV
I was on a beach in New York with Jughead in the summer he smiled and held my from behind.

"You see...staying here for the summer before I go into college wasn't so bad?" He told me.

I giggled and he kissed my shoulder and I said "promise me this is forever Juggie?"

I turned my head to look at him and he nodded "promise."

I smiled and he kissed me again and stroked my cheek. Suddenly he began growing up slowly, he lost his beanie and grew a bit of facial hair.

I then said "well that was weird..."

Suddenly he asked "was it the baby kicking again?"

I was confused and looked down at my stomach seeing it protruding largely.

He smiled saying "I can't believe we're having twins...for once, I kinda like the Blossom genes."

I rose my eyebrows saying "t-twins!"

He nodded and kissed me and I smiled lightly and kissed him, suddenly he began aging again and I stared at him and saw my hands and saw I was aging and I stared at him and he was all old with wrinkles and white and grey hair.

He smiled and told me "it's my time to go."

I shook my head saying "our life has barley started..."

He smirked saying "I will see you in the next life...I promised you this was forever..."

I smiled and he kissed my hands and he slowly disappeared and I smiled lightly looking out to the ocean and looked into the water and saw myself and suddenly I was pulled inside.

Betty's POV
I woke up panicking and screaming and I held my throat as I tried breathing and I began crying and I saw doctors and nurses trying to calm me down, I started breathing slowly as they took a tube from my throat and placed a breathing mask on me.

I slowly breathed and held it as they said "call her parents."

I gulped saying "wh-what happened?"

I asked and they didn't say anything so I just laid there.

As they placed oxygen tubes on me I asked a nurse "what happened?"

She then said "do you not remember?"

I shook my head saying "I just...I don't...I can't recall anything."

She nodded saying "you were shot...in the stomach, but thankfully your boyfriend was able to save you we just did the rest of the work."

I panted and she said "don't worry, just stay here and your parents will come in soon."

I nodded and waited. Soon enough I saw my mom and I cried and she held me and cried.

"I was so worried...we just went to get some Pops...you woke up..." she cried out.

I smiled and said "what day is it mom?"