26

Betty's POV
I was in court, today I'm taking the stand and I'm nervous. I was sitting in my chair as the judge hit the gavel and I flinched lightly.

"Ms Cooper, you may take the stand."

I nodded grabbing my book and sat down and looked at my book and gulped lightly seeing the words and I looked at everyone and I saw Jughead, he began breathing in and out and I did too.

I gulped lightly and said "umm..."

I closed my book and set it aside and held the mic.

"Uhh....I wanted to talk my point of view of what occurred the night of...March 3rd 2020."

I sighed and said "I was walking home to my house to not worry my parents...unfortunately that didn't happen. I was then confronted by Archie Andrews about hooking up with his ex boyfriend...I was nervous and afraid to admit the truth...he backed me into a tree and choked me..."

I gulped and continued saying "I was only a few feet away from my house...I was scared and kept denying that I did or that I was with him even though I was...we both wanted to keep it private for the sake of him, his ex still cared for his well being and didn't want him to know and I went with it because I cared for him. But Archie knocked me out and next thing I knew I was in his room, right next door was my home...what I had not know was Archie got into my phone and was able to text my parents I was spending the night at a friends, he texted his ex that I was home safely, no one was going to help me. I was ashamed and scared, he began threatening me more inside the home, he had a gun and began pointing it at my head...I was so afraid I just wanted..."

I rubbed my eyes and said "I wanted him to kill me there so I didn't feel anymore pain. But then he untied me and I thought he would set me free but he didn't, instead he hit the back of my head with the gun and I fell to the floor. He began beating me, both my chest and legs were bruised but I covered up everything with makeup the next day. He then grabbed my face and gave me a pill thinking it would make me sleep. I then..."

I began crying more and rubbed my eyes saying "I felt everything but I just couldn't help myself, with the help of my therapist I remember the night in question...he used me as if I was his personal rag doll or a sex doll...he began touching me and even though he dated my boyfriend he was still bisexual... he took his clothes off and mine...I then remember him feeling my body and putting his hands inside me...I felt hurt but I couldn't do anything because I was weak and scared. He then began..."

I rubbed my eyes as I saw Veronica and she was crying.

I said "he...he began..."

I held my throat and took deep breaths and said "he began forcefully...forcefully...thrusting inside me. He was not welcome, he just threw me around and used me as if I was a toy to him. He made me give him oral sex as well...he sat on...my face and even unconscious he forced himself down my throat causing me to have a sore throat and not being able to talk well for two days. I then..."

I rubbed my eyes again and looked at Jughead and he looked upset. I saw Archie with a tear in his eye as his mom looked like she was going to cry.

"He...he turned me over and...he grabbed his lube...he poured it inside my...my backside. He then poured some on himself...and then he...he rammed into me and he continuously pounded back there...even after I began bleeding, he stated that he preferred anal more because of having sex with a boy. He then felt himself...begin to be relieved but he moved from my backside to my front and...he relieved himself inside me...hoping that...that I wasn't on a pill...so I could get pregnant and my boyfriend would leave me..."