4

Betty's POV
It's been a few weeks since the first day and I was at the park, I was on the swings as I was crying. Kevin is busy on a date. Veronica is at work. Cheryl has her girlfriend Toni. I was crying alone as tears dropped onto my pants every other second.

I smiled looking up at the sky saying "you know...Sweet Pea your not dead...but I really sometimes wish you were cause your awful..."

I sighed and rubbed my eyes and saw how red and swollen they were on my phone camera. As I was walking home I had my pink hoodie on. I was looking at my contacts and I saw my therapist.

I called her and she picked up saying "Betty? You okay?"

I began crying saying "I'm scared..."

She then said "what's wrong?"

I sniffled lightly saying "everyone's has there own lives...when I'm still moping and sad because everyone's so happy. And I feel so selfish and I don't wanna say anything and I'm...I don't know what to do...I'm scared to tell my mom and dad..."

She then said "Betty, first you need to get home and go to your room. Stay there for as long as you need."

I gulped and said "okay..."

She then said "after that we can talk okay? Because you need to be somewhere safe...don't make any rash decisions please? You have a mother and father who love you, two amazing best friends who love and adore you. An amazing cousin who is right there for you, I understand your feeling this...but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel even if it's far away right now."

I nodded saying "okay..."

I then hurried home.

Jughead's POV
I was at my house working but couldn't work because I couldn't stop thinking about Betty. I sighed and licked my lips as I saw Veronica just get home and groaned laying down on the couch.

I said "hey Ronnie..."

She smiled saying "brother, what do you want?"

I then asked "how's Betty?"

She shrugged saying "she texted me saying she had therapy sessions today all day."

I sighed and she put her AirPods back on and I left the house. I got to Archie's and sighed and knocked on the door and he opened it and smiled at me.

I smiled and walked inside and said "can we talk about something serious?"

He nodded and we went up to his room.

I said "do you think there's something wrong with Betty?"

He laughed saying "since when did you care about your sisters friend, and two when did you care about a Junior?"

I gulped and shrugged saying "somethings just off but it's probably just me..."

He smiled and I said "anyways...can we..."

I kissed him and he chuckled and stopped me saying "I'm not in the mood."

He walked away from me and I said "just like the other four times..."