21

Betty's POV
My mom zipped up my dress and I smiled turning around and she began crying.

I said "mom..."

She sniffled saying "you just...god I can't..."

I smiled and my dad kissed the side of her head as I moved some hair from my face. I wore a pink gown that had some flower detailing and it folded near the chest, no sleeves and I loved it, my hair was tied behind my head to a ponytail but lower then my usual ponytail. I had two curled strands at the front while everything was slicked back. My mom and dad took photos and the doorbell was ringing, I smiled and looked out my window seeing Jughead and smiled running downstairs. I went down and my parents opened the door, I saw him and he saw me and I smiled as he walked in.

He said "you look...wow..."

I laughed and he walked over and I said "I'm almost your height now."

I laughed and he chuckled and kissed me and I kissed him back. He looked at me and opened a box with a corsage and got it on me, I smiled and clipped his on and my parents began taking photos of us.

"My baby's first prom..." my mom began crying.

I laughed as Jughead said "let's not be late."

I nodded and said "we're gonna get going."

My parents both kissed me but suddenly I and Jughead got a text. He looked concerned and I got worried and I held his arm.

"What is it Jug?" I asked.

Jughead said "there was a bomb threat..."

My parents looked at one another and I looked at Jughead.

Kevin's POV
I was with Moose and Veronica as we waited outside.

"Who the hell would call a damn bomb threat this is supposed to be a night we'll never forget!" I yelled.

Veronica was texting Jughead and Betty to not come when Cheryl came up to us.

She said "the police are looking inside..."

Veronica held my hand and said "Betty and Jughead said if it's real just run to Pops."

I sighed and Moose asked me "if you want we can head now? I've got my moms van tonight."

I smiled as Toni said "don't mind that but...are we sure it's real?"

We all shrugged until people in uniforms came out speaking with Mr Weatherbee.

He said "don't worry kids prom is back on!"

We all smiled and Veronica began texting both Betty and Jughead.

Jughead's POV
I got a call from Veronica and I said "hey you alright?"

She then said "it's alright Jug, just a swatting, prank call. Don't worry, prom is still on!"

She hung up and I said "it's okay, it was a prank call and prom is on."