16

Betty's POV
It's been so much fun this year being with Jughead so far! We recently went on vacation for mid winter break, we've both been studying a lot for finals and for final tests. I was in my house taking notes when Veronica began calling me.

I picked it up saying "hey V what's up?"

She then said "where's Jughead!"

I was confused and concerned saying "why?"

She then said "college applications come out...I have some and he's nowhere to be seen."

I sighed and said "I think I know where he may be..."

I soon left Pops and walked home, I got home and went to my room seeing Jughead on my bed.

"Jug..."

He sighed and I said "hey..."

I sat on the bed saying "today's college applications came in..."

He shook his head saying "I'm afraid of getting in to any colleges Betts..."

I asked "did you not?"

He gulped and said "I don't wanna disappoint anyone."

I smiled saying "Juggie you won't be disappointing anyone..."

He gulped and I said "I'm right here...come on, bring your laptop out and we will open them together."

He sighed and nodded and I smiled and kissed him and he smiled as he took his laptop out. He opened his email and I held his arm.

He said "I can't do it..."

I sighed and said "hey...once we figure this out we can figure out us..."

He smiled lightly and nodded and began opening one from Berkley, we then saw it.

He said "I've been accepted..."

I looked at smiled and he smiled saying "I worked...so hard for this..."

I yelled "there must be more Juggie come on!"

He nodded and we went back and kept opening some letters, as we opened most of them we had the last one Stanford.

He opened it and sighed "I didn't get in..."

I looked at him and he said "it's fine Betts..."

I sighed and he said "it's there loss. Cause it's one less college to travel far away from you..."

I giggled and he kissed me and I held him as he laid me down on the bed.

"Now was it so hard?" I told him.

He sighed and I kissed his cheek and said "I'm proud of you...and I think you deserve a little treat..."

He smirked and suddenly he rolled us over and I yelled lightly and giggled holding him.

Suddenly we heard "Elizabeth? Oh!"

I saw my dad and gasped and shoved Jughead off of me causing him to be thrown off the bed.