30

Betty's POV
After being able to pick up my head I knew Yale wouldn't accept me from the start unfortunately, but I was able to get into a university in New Jersey called Rider college, it has an amazing English program and I really wanted to try it out...Jughead has been amazing at Yale...and even though I couldn't get in...we try to not talk about it as much.

I was packing up as my roommate said "have a nice summer Betty..."

I nodded saying "you too."

She left and I sighed and I frowned as suddenly she came back.

I was confused as she said "ummm your gonna wanna check outside."

I was confused and she laughed and ran off as I grabbed my stuff quickly. I ran out seeing Jughead in a car saying

'Graduate of Yale Uni'

I rolled my eyes as he laughed and he suddenly went into the back of his car and spread out a red carpet and I scoffed.

He smirked saying "and for the lady of the Valedictorian of Yale University..."

I said "and this is subtle?"

He laughed and got me inside his car and smiled as he grabbed my stuff and we left.

As we drove I said "really? I told you..."

He said "hey...it's gonna be okay."

I sighed and frowned saying "I love you, I can't be mad...and I'm proud."

He smirked and we continued. As we got back to Riverdale we stopped by the lake.

He said to me "first before we see anyone I just wanted us to have some time to ourselves."

He kissed me and I laughed holding his face as he smirked and pressed a button bringing up the top. When we got to my house I laughed and saw my mom and dad, I got out and ran and hugged my mom as she laughed rubbing my back.

"Oh how I missed you..." my mom told me.

I smiled and said "I missed you guys more..."

She laughed and she smiled as Jughead say "hey Mr and Mrs Coop."

They smiled and I gasped saying "Veronica! Where is she!"

They laughed saying "oh the Lodges haven't informed us of anything yet."

I nodded and said "well Jughead and I are gonna go to Pops."

They smiled saying "have lunch there, your father and I are making a barbecue to. Elevate all the accomplishments."

As Jughead and I were at Pops eating a nice meal in so long together.

He held my hand saying "so...I've been meaning to ask this..."

I nodded and he said "now that I've graduated and saved up from work...I got a small apartment in New York...I wanna be a powerful writer that can give be a voice to people."

I smiled and held his hand saying "I love that."

He sighed and said "I want you to transfer..."

I sighed said "Jug..."

He told me "apply to NYU it's no Yale but it's a great school that...that's the closest to where I'll be living...?"

I looked at him as he smiled at me and I said "I don't know...it's a big change..."

He said "I'm just asking. You don't have to do it for me..."

I said "I love you...so you know what. In order to be with my boyfriend I'll try. But that doesn't mean it'll work."

He rolled his eyes as I laughed and he said "you are the smartest girl I know, just show them that you are capable of it all."

I nodded and he smiled at me.

"Let's make all the dreams come true okay?"

I nodded and he hugged me and I hugged him back...I have a feeling that the future looks bright for us...