𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⇢ "Mi amor, please, one date." Roman pleads as you shake your head and walk him out.

"We go through this every time Roman, we can't date." you try to let him down gently and smile sadly at him, "The right girl is around the corner for you."

Bakugou looks up from reading the ingredients in the lotion and frowns, does he not get the fucking hint? y/n get him out of my sight before I burn him.

With a couple of light pushes Roman finally leaves but not before promising to come again and sweep you off of your feet, you laugh at that. "Come on Kat." you lock your room and walk out with Bakugou.

He follows and you two get home quickly and immediately go into the kitchen, "Hm, what should we make for dinner?" you ask while opening the fridge, "How about tacos? It is tuesday." you grin and begin grabbing the ingredients anyways.

"Get comfortable why don't you?" Bakugou sits on the counter and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Hey, if I'm staying here I can't be afraid to do stuff I would do at home so I will get comfortable." you hum and put your hair up. As you cook the meat he watches you zone out, biting your lip softly.

"y/n.." he says and you don't answer, only stirring the meat aimlessly, and your hand is slipping down when it almost touches the hot pan Bakugou quickly pulls it away. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, I was thinking." you mumble out and start to pay attention as if it was nothing.

"Thinking about what?"

"Nothing, can you cut some lettuce for me?" you ask and put the taco shells to cook, "Really Kat it was nothing." you try to reassure him but he was still suspicious that it had to do with the stranger that has came back into your life.

"Fine, don't tell me." he mumbles and walks away.

You set the meat off the hot glass stove and follow Bakugou, "Kat.. don't be upset." you pout lightly and poke his muscular back, "Someone's tense."

"I sat in a shitty chair for eight hours so yeah I'm fucking tense." he grumbles although he had no problem doing it all over again for you.

You had lotion laying on the counter so you put some on and begin massaging him, easy access through his sleeveless shirt. "I'm sorry Kat." you whisper, "Let me help." your hands work magic against him.

"Stop." he says lowly but shakes his head when you do.

His movements stop when you press small kisses to his shoulders, "Thank you for caring so much about my safety." you smile against his skin and kiss him again.

"I don't care, I just get paid to."

You knew he was lying but didn't say anything "Either way, thank you."