𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

⇢ "What the hell did you give him?" Bakugou shot fire when Dabi did, their flames fighting against each other.

Slowly Izuku and Shouto walk up the stairs, seeing Eli on the ground and reached in to grab his hand then dragged him out. "Here, take him and get everyone out!" Izuku whispers and hands him off to Eijirou who nods.

"So I get the pleasure of meeting the top three hero's, the world is doomed after I end you three in one night." Dabi licks his canines with a wicked smile. Izuku looks at Shouto who shoots a wall at his brother from his left side, "Stupid brother." he mutters and starts to burn at it with his hands but quickly backs away, "Shit." he whispers, it was something more powerful than ice.

"It's just you and I." Bakugou grins and runs at full force, they were shooting nonstop at each other.

"Funny, y/n said the same thing when I fucked her." Dabi says back and lands a shot when the hero was taken back. "You still care for her after all the things she said to you? She's right, you are pathetic." he slams him to the other side and brings his lips close to Bakugou's ears,

"She never loved you. No one can ever love someone like you and that's why they never stay. You'll always be alone."

Bakugou coughs up blood and wipes it off, "I don't care if she doesn't love me anymore. I know she deserves someone better than me and you." he gets up.

"Kat! Kat! Can you hear me? Mina is this thing on?" y/n's voice comes into his ear, making his heart speed. "I don't know if you can hear me but I can hear you.." she sighs, "This is really embarrassing if you can't." she looks up at the window where the two were fighting. "He's wrong Kat, I love you. I'll always love you and I'm sorry about all those horrible things I said. I never meant any of it. P-please say something if you can hear me, I need you to know that I love you so much." she whispers with tears coming down.

"Bab—" Bakugou gets cut off with Dabi snatching the small ear piece.

"I'll deal with you later, doll." he says then burns it in his palm, dropping the ashes, "Poor girl, she'll never get her happy ending. At least I was the last one to fuck—" the blonde shoots fire and purposefully misses. "You really are pathetic."

Izuku jumps and punches right where Bakugou left a mark, crushing the whole wall. The impact made Dabi fall onto the broken glass and Bakugou jumped right on him. Gripping and burning his head, "Shut the fuck up burnt bitch!"

Dabi rolls them over and begins to fight with Izuku, letting y/n run up to Bakugou and drag him to the small hallway. "Kat!" she cries out and hugs him.

"Baby." he breathes and tightly wraps his arms around her, "Fuck you're ok, you're ok." he grabs her cheeks, "Wait, they're hot—" he goes to pull away but she keeps them in place.

"Just like summer." she whispers and pushes them harder against her skin, "I want to experience summer with you Kat." y/n begins to cry again.

"No no, don't cry. We're going to experience everything together because after this is done you're never leaving my fucking sight. I don't care how angry you get." he kisses her forehead.

"Take me home." she whispers into his neck.

He closes his eyes and pays attention to her breathing, "We'll go home soon. I need you to do one little thing for me." he pulls back to wipe her cheeks.

"I'll do anything."

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

y/n didn't want to do what he asked and fought him heavy for it, "No Kat.." she pleaded as he put the wires of himself, "What if you get seriously hurt or worse.."

"Then maybe it was time." he says in remembrance of her own words, "I'm a hero, I have to protect everyone I can. Most importantly you."

"It's ok, don't protect me. Be selfish and protect yourself." she cries and pulls on the wires he was tightening on himself. "Kat.."

"Go. Mina and them will take care of you." he sniffles and holds onto her hand for a few seconds, "I'll always keep you warm babe."

With that Bakugou walks back to the fight and tells Izuku to help you, "Get her away." he whispers.

The number one hero rushes to your side and even through your protests he carries you out, "Izuku.. I n-need to know." she whispers and attempts to look up but her body felt heavy. Did Dabi get his revenge?

Dabi smiles and grabs onto the blonde, "Said your goodbye's? Don't worry, she'll be seeing you soon."

"You're fucking scum." Bakugou spits on his face, "Such a pussy for chasing a girl that hates him, just know that she found love in me. You were just a freak and embarrassment." he laughs and bangs his head with the villains. "I don't care if I die, as long as you come with me. Touya." he whispers dazedly. The building was on fire and slowly caving in.

Shouto sighs in relief when he cuts the red wire that causes the beeping to stop. His happiness was short lived when multiple loud explosions come from the building, obliterating it. y/n watches the raging flames in front of her as she leans on Mina.

"The second person to die because of me.." she whispers as her body is paralyzed. "Why is it never me?"

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

:'(