𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Tonight was the hero ceremony. Bakugou and you were getting ready in separate restrooms, you felt nervous. It would be something very public with Bakugou but he was more than happy to have you on his arm. He hated the obligations that came with being a hero but having you made it something worth his while.

"I'm ready." you say and open the door Bakugou knocked on, you both take in each other. Bakugou wore a classic black suit with a red tie while you wore a red dress that showed you off in all the right places. You picked a red dress to compliment the blonde and he was drooling at the sight. "Is the matching too much?" you laugh a bit and slip on your heels.

"I didn't say that." he touches the fabric and gives a small smile. "You know you look beautiful."

"Is it a crime to want you to say it?" you pat his chest while walking past him to grab the small purse you would be using.

Bakugou watches you walk away, biting his lip to stop himself from saying anything sexual. He is behind you quickly and puts a hand to your chin to tilt you back. "I'll say it whenever you want baby." he says seductively and kisses you slowly that causes your eyes to close in pleasure.

"No Kat.. we're already late." you say in between his kisses.

"Then what's a few more minutes? Pull up your dress." he tries to do it himself and you have to grip his wrists to stop him. "Fine, let's go so we can come back." he groans and intertwines his fingers with yours.

You smile and happily follow him.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

You look up at the huge building with bright lights surrounding it. There was a red carpet where the hero's walk down and get their pictures taken.

"Wow.. it's like another world." you tell Bakugou when walking on the sidewalk and he stops you, "What's wrong?"

"This is the first time I'm showing up with someone so.. they might try to make a story out of us." he says, "I know you've heard about my past and I wanted to assure that that's it. It's in the past and I'm only focused on you.. not some random."

You look up at his worried face and rub his cheek, "I know Kat, you're so different than everyone pans you out to be." you assure him, "Honestly.. I was one of them and I'm sorry. The more time I spent with you the more I saw how wrong I was. I quickly fell in love with you instead." you finally say it to him, although he heard you yesterday.

"I-i." he stutters to say the words back, they were caught in his throat. He wanted to burn the building next to him in frustration.

"It's ok Kat, tell me whenever you're really ready. I'm not going anywhere." you whisper, it was true. You didn't want to rush him or force the words out of him, that would only hurt. Those words were something you wanted to say for a while and you're happy you had put your feelings out there. "Let's go." you squeeze his hand and walk into the flashing lights.