𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

⇢ "Izuku really saved you?" you asked when laying in bed with Bakugou, your arms never leaving each other.

"Somehow.." Bakugou muttered, "I was accepting my fate and hoped I did my job.. then that dumbass came just to help me. He wanted to go to the hospital but I didn't know if I would make it so he did it himself."

"How are you feeling now?" you raises his chin up and examine his face, he was a little scratched up. "I'm so sorry Kat. You're in all this pain because of me."

"I'm the one who made that decision and I know you thought it should've been you." he mutters and he was right, "But let's move on from that.. it's really just you and I now." he butterfly kisses your neck.

Silence

"I love you."

Silence

"I love you too Kat."

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

10am

no one's pov

The group walks into Bakugou's house, carrying flowers and breakfast. "They must still be asleep." Mina notes and they all go upstairs, lightly knocking on the closed bedroom door. For 'safety' reasons only they open the door and smile at the sight.

"Look at them." she gasps and cups her cheeks, they watch the couple sleep impossibly close together.

y/n was basically sprawled out on Bakugou who happily invited her to use him as a pillow. He gripped his shirt she wore in fists, sure to wake up if it slipped out of his grasp. Their chests rose and fell slowly while y/n snuggled more into Bakugou. She sensed someone watching and opened one eye slowly and jumped when she saw her friends creepily watching with smiles on their faces.

"What's going on?" she whispers and checks that Bakugou was still asleep.

"Uh.." Ochaco looks around, "We brought breakfast.. but just enjoy it when you wake up."

"No of course not, just give us a few minutes." she waves them off with a smile. When the group leaves she shakes Bakugou, "Kat.." she kisses his cheek.

"I'm not going down there." he mumbles sleepily and cuddles into her more.

y/n laughs and gets out of his grip, "Well I am. I'll save you some." she goes into his restroom to do her routine then slips on a pair of Bakugou's sweatpants. "Back in a little." she says softly and opens the door.

"Wait."

She looks back at him to see a bit of struggle of getting out of bed, "Here let me—"

"I got it. I'm not a child." he dodges her hand and shakily stands up.

"I'm just trying to be a supportive girlfriend." she pouts and helps him anyways, she was used to his mood swings and knew he wanted help.

She sits on the counter as he brushes his teeth then they walk down together. All the plates were set and everyone was waiting for them. "Wow, this looks good." y/n smiles and thanks Bakugou when he still opens a chair for her.

They eat and chat, avoiding any conversation about the past forty-eight hours.

"Min.. your bachelorette party is on friday." y/n grins and sips orange juice.

"We don't have to.." her friend waves it off.

"We're going to." y/n decides, "We can't let this stop everything, we're all fine and now it's time for love.." she pokes Bakugou's side and he kicks her lightly. "So bachelorette and bachelor parties on friday then wedding on saturday."

"Beautiful." Ochaco smiles and they continue on to the next subject.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

Later that night Bakugou and y/n sit in the bathtub together, sipping wine while small lit candles surrounded them. "You're pretty."

"Stop.. am not" she blushes and plays with the bubbles that she insist they add.

Bakugou sets his glass down and places his hands under the water to grab her waist and pull her onto his lap, "You're right you're not..." he stares at her deeply, "You're beautiful, gorgeous, exquisite, irresistible—"

"Ok Kat." she giggles and hugs him close, reaching a hand to play with the back of his hair. "You're not too bad yourself." y/n kisses his bare shoulder.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"W-what?" she whispers and pulls back to look at his slightly red face.

"Nothing." he tries to hug her again but she stops him quickly.

"Don't do that Kat.."

Bakugou's heart was racing, "Be my fucking girlfriend." he doesn't give her a chance to reply before smashing their lips together, "Be my beautiful, gorgeous, exquisite, irresistible girlfriend." he whispers against her lips.

"I'll be your girlfriend Kat.." she feels tears in her eyes, "But.. no more getting hurt." she pouts.

"No more." he murmurs and kisses her again, scooping up bubbles and placing them on her head, "I can't ever leave you baby."

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡