𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

It was family dinner night, all of your friends agreed to meet at a nice restaurant to catch up and drink.

"Kat, which one?" you hold up a black dress in one hand and the same one in red in the other.

"They're the same fucking dress but different colors, does it really matter?" he asks, annoyed.

You frown from across the hallway, "Fine, I'll just get a second opinion from someone else." you lean against the wall and pretend to call someone, "Eli hi, can I ask for some fashion advice. Just for some dresses." you say.

"They're black and red. Let me facetime you." you pull the phone away then bring it back, "Yeah I can try them on for you." you giggle and begin to walk back into your room.

"The fucking red one!" Bakugou yells while walking closer, "Wear the damn red one."

"Never mind Eli." you smile and throw the phone onto your bed, "Let me change and I'll be ready." you kiss his cheek and scurry off into your restroom.

In a few seconds you open the door and put on your shoes, scared at the sight of Bakugou laying in your bed. He has his eyes closed as you walk closer, sitting on his lap. "Come on Kat... I know you're hungry." you tease and poke his hard stomach.

He mumbled something and sits up, causing you to slide off but he grips your hips in time and keeps you in place. You notice his eyes lingering too long and begin to get insecure since he has yet to say anything. "Is it too-"

"You look fucking good, too good." he throws you off of his lap and walks out of the room, feeling flustered with you so close.

"Kat." you follow quickly and grab onto his arm, "Come here." you wrap your arms around his neck and his hands grip your sides, "I'll kiss all your anger away." you grin and kiss both his cheeks.

"Let's go." he mumbles and pulls you behind him.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

"Look Kat, they have the extra spicy noodles here!" you point on the menu as he nods and silently pulls your chair closer to him.

Bakugou turns to talk with the guys as you lean talk to the girls.

"So you and Katsuki?" Mina smiles and looks at the blonde who was sipping his drink.

"I don't know." you confess, sure you flirted but you didn't know what he really felt about it, maybe it'll start to annoy him soon.

"You have him wrapped around your finger, look." they motion and you look back.

Bakugou was cutting pieces of the complementary bread and laying it on your plate, "You wanted some right?" he looks up.

"Yeah, thank you." you smile and bite half, feeding him the other half. He doesn't say anything and turns around again. "I'm still unsure, maybe just friends for now." you shrug.