Psycho-Pass

>If you like anime that involves people exploding, then this is the anime for you! (But there's no exploding people in this one-shot)<

"I'm sorry sir, but you're going to have to come with me," Magnus announced, staring at the young man that he had just cornered. Street scanners had detected a person with a rather high Psycho-Pass, and Magnus, among a few other people, had been sent out to find said person. Well, he found him alright, hair messed up and sweater too loose. When Magnus checked the boy's Psycho-Pass, it was well above what it should have been.

"What did I do?" The man asked, a confused look taking over the previous fearful look on his face.

"Well, one, your really cute, and two, your Psycho-Pass is too high. You need some emergency therapy." That was one option. The other was death.

"Ok. I'll go." A small smile graced the man's features before he stuck his wrists out. "Are you gonna handcuff me now or something?"

"No, I trust you enough to just follow me. But I do have one question. Why are you coming so easily?"

"Well, it keeps me away from my douche of a father," His wrists dropped back to his sides, and he leaned closer to Magnus' face. "And, you're really cute too."

^Back At Ze Public Safety Bureau^

"If the therapy doesn't work, I think that he should join us," Magnus announced, looking around at his colleagues and superiors.

"But why? We have enough Enforcers as it is." Camille Belcourt shot back. She was an Inspector, a worker at the Public Safety Bureau who's Psycho-Pass was at societies standards. The Enforcers were the ones who's mental health was too bad for society. Homes, schools, and almost every other building in the country had sensors, that scanned every person's mental state, their personality, and their probability that they would commit a crime (Otherwise known as their Crime Coefficient.) These statistics all rolled into a number, and that was their Psycho-Pass.

"Well actually, there's only three of us." Magnus pointed out. Besides him, the two other Enforcers were Clarissa Fairchild, and Simon Lewis, who were both taken in when they were found killing young men and women and painting the victim's faces so that they looked like their favorite anime characters. (They have since stopped doing that, of course, but they still watched anime.)

"Yeah he's right! We need more people working with us!" Simon joined the argument, defending Magnus.

"Ok. Fine. But this still needs to be approved by the boss." Camille sighed.

Turns out that the therapy didn't work, and when offered a position as an Enforcer, the young man gladly took the job.

"So what's your name anyway?" Magnus asked several weeks later, as he helped the cute new Enforcer unpack his things in his new home.

"It's Alec. Well, technically Alexander, but I don't really like being called that." Alec replied, pulling things out of another box.

"That's a lovely name," Magnus said, giving up on the task of unpacking and instead flopping onto one of the chairs in the room.

"Thanks, I guess." Alec turned from his box to face Magnus, a light blush covering his cheeks. Changing the topic, he then asked "How long do you think I'll be here?"

"Well, I guess until you're sane, or until you die on the job." Magnus replied. "But, since I want you to stay for a little while," Magnus looked up at Alec and gave a little wink, "I'll protect you."

"Well," Alec said while crossing the room towards Magnus, "If being insane keeps me here," Alec was practically straddling Magnus now, his arms on either side of his head, face inches from the other's. "I guess I don't want to be sane."

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Hi there! I really liked how this turned out, and I hope you liked it too! Please vote and comment if you did (^^)

I love you all my sweet dumplings!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!