A cliché chapter -Malec

Alec was all nervous and stuff. He kept trying to fix his hair or his tux, but they were already perfect. Do you wanna know why he was so nervous? IT WAS HIS FREAKEN WEDDING DAY!! He was marrying the forever fabulous Magnus Bane (who else). And it was perfectly planned out too. Close family and friends were coming, but not Robert, because he is a d**k. So he was staying far away. But his mom was there. She's a nice lady.

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap" he kept muttering, because of the nerves!! He was sweaty and anxious and pacing and straight up being awkward in the little room that you know, the bride (well in this case groom, because, you know, Alec is a dude) got ready in and had a touching moment with the family. His mom placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Alexander, if you keep walking you'll wear out the shoes we rented, so then I'd have to spend a lot of money to actually buy them. Please stop." She commanded in a soft tone. A moment later, Jace walked in and announced that Alec had to haul his a** out there and put a ring on it.  So you know, the ceremony, the party, champagne, dancing, cake, drunkness, sex. The End!

-=+=-   -=+=-   -=+=-

Well, um.... sorry about that! I can't sleep (idk where you live, but right now it is 2am) and I was thinking, and I thought about how in nearly every Malec one-shot story there is one where they get married. Mine is a bit different. Well I hope you enjoyed!!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!