Orchestra

<High School AU!!>

"There's a big concert tonight, the music department is putting it on. Care to come?" Alec asked Magnus. He had planned it out perfectly, get his crush to go to the concert tonight and wow him with his amazing orchestra skills. He was first chair viola, an instrument that got no fame.

"Sure, why not?" Magnus replied. The concert that the music department put in was rather boring to those who didn't enjoy orchestral or choral performances, but Magnus had a crush on Alec for a while now. It was the perfect opportunity. "Are you in the concert?"

"Yeah, I'm in orchestra. Can't wait to see you there!" Alec waved, then sped off to his next class.

- Concert Time! -

"The 10th grade orchestra will now perform Brandenburg Concerto number three. We hope you enjoy!" The conductor turned to her orchestra, raised her baton, and began the piece. Each section had their moments of glory, strings of eighth notes that sounded and looked so complicated, but once mastered was as easy as breathing. The piece finished with a final chord, and the audience applauded. The conductor faced the audience, and acknowledged the orchestra. They all bowed, then made their way off stage so the band could take the stage.

- After ze concert -

Magnus stood in the lobby, waiting for the performers to come from wherever they were hiding. Just when he was about to leave, a mass of white shirts and instrument cases appeared. After some searching, he found Alec and walked toward him.

Alec seemed a little surprised that Magnus had shown up to the concert, but happy nonetheless. When they had met up, Magnus grabbed Alec's wrist and pulled him out of the school. Once they were away from the eyes of parents and other students. The violist was shocked when a pair of lips met his briefly, then pulled away to say

"That was really hot you know?"

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

TWO IN A DAY GO ME!!! I write this right before my winter concert, FYI, and I'm a viola playing Brandenburg 3. Wish me luck!!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!