Happy Thanksgiving!

"I still don't get these mundane customs," Alec said, knife in his hand at he stared at the turkey he had to carve. He understood that the holiday originated from some pilgrims and Indians pigging out for three days because they had so much food for winter time, he had googled that a week ago. What he didn't understand was why he had to cut apart a whole roasted turkey wearing an itchy sweater vest when he could be eating a turkey sandwich in his sweatpants. And it's not that he didn't like spending time with his family and Magnus, along with Simon, Clary, her mom and Luke, with the exception of his father, it was just that he had to look fancy while doing something he didn't know how to do, then have everyone stay in his house when he wanted to sleep off the food. Entertaining guests was difficult, at least Magnus was here to do that. So with a sigh, Alec brought the knife down on the turkey.

"Bye! Happy Thanksgiving!" Magnus called out, then closed the door and locked it.
"This sweater is itchy as f**k!" Alec screamed and threw off the sweater vest, then to show his frustration towards clothing in general, he unbuttoned his fancy white shirt and throwing that off, along with the tee shirt under that, leaving him completely shirtless. Leaving the articles of clothing on the ground, Alec walked to the kitchen and began cleaning the mountain of dishes. He heard footsteps coming from the room he had stripped in walk into the kitchen. He heard something being set on the table and the two arms wrap around his waist.
"You know, you're pretty hot shirtless." Magnus whispered in Alec's ear.
"You know, you're pretty hot when you whisper in my ear like that." Alec replied, setting the sponge down and turning the running water from the sink off. He turned around so that he was facing Magnus. His arms snaked around the older's waist and they just held each other.
"Happy Thanksgiving Alexander."
"And a happy thanksgiving to you Magnus."

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Happy Thanksgiving my dumplings!! Is it ok if I call y'all's dumplings? Ok well, I hope you enjoyed and please vote and comment if you did!!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!