Antisocial

Alec din't really enjoy being at Magnus' parties. He would much rather prefer staying in the room that they shared sprawled out on their bed in his boxers, eating ice cream, listening to sappy songs by artists that would never be mainstream and reading smutty fan-fiction. But nooooo, he had to put on his nice jeans and his hipster glasses and be a good host. It's not like anybody acknowledged the fact that he was one of the people that threw the party, but that didn't matter. There had been a couple too many conversations that were extremely awkward, and one person was extremely drunk. And the next day was even worse. Since Magnus would have a major hangover, Alec was the one that had to kick all of the remaining guests out, then proceed to clean the apartment so that he could walk around without questioning what he had stepped on. But he wasn't going to tell Magnus to stop throwing parties. It brought him so much joy, almost as much as killing demons and being an introverted hermit that spent hours on tumblr brought joy to Alec. So Alec would always quiff up his hair and look like a hipster just for Magnus, and Magnus would always lay around and watch Netflix with Alec.

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Guys, I am so not social. Alec in this one-shot is me. I went to my friend's field hockey game, and my friend that went with me was like "I'm not going to Activity Night" (pretty much a dance, we just gave ours a special name) and so I was like "You know what, by being here and previously going to school, I have used up all of my ability to be social today" so I stayed home. And I told my friend I would give her a ride home from Activity Night. And I wasn't there. Totally bypassed that when I made my decision not to go. I hope she got home. Ima need to apologize with a cookie and a hug for that. Well I hope you enjoyed, I love dem comments and votes!!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!