Swing Set

>Set after City of Lost Souls<

Alec sat on a swing set in Central Park alone, swinging high, then falling back towards the ground, then repeating the process, over and over.

Just like his thoughts of Magnus.

He swung up. His mind was filled with thoughts of kissing Magnus, touching him.

Then he would swing down again, and he thought of all of the tears, the messages Alec left on his ex-boyfriend's phone.

Alec swung up again. The sun was setting, and he could see it behind his feet and legs, which were pushing the swing to such heights. His thoughts quickly trained themselves back on Magnus though, to his apartment, and the looks they would give each other.

But then Alec fell back once more, away from the sun, and back towards the last look Magnus had given him before he walked away, walked out of his life.

Up.

Down.

Up...

Then Alec jumped. He let go of the chains of the swing, let himself fly for a moment before falling, falling, falling, then crashing down onto the grass. The wounds he sustained in those past seconds, they would be easy to mend. But his broken heart, that would be a challenge.

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Hi there! So.... That update was quicker than the last one, am I right? Whelp... ok then. Please vote and comment with any ideas for what I should write about!! I love you all my sweet dumplings!!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!