The Beach -Malec

"And we have arrived!" Magnus announced, walking over to the perfect area for Alec to set up their stuff.

"You know, you could have helped me carry all of this stuff!"

"Nope! I had to keep a lookout for the perfect setup place, and I couldn't have my vision clogged by all that stuff. Now chop chop, get working so we can swim!!"

After Alec got no help while trying to set up the umbrella and chairs, Magnus grabbed his hand and dragged him out to the ocean.

"You know, I really like that swimsuit, nice and colorful, and it frames your butt nicely. Well, what can I say, I picked it out myself!" He was going to continue to compliment his fashion sense and his boyfriend's butt when Alec let out a squeal when the cold water wrapped around his ankles.

"Wuss. You can't even stand the water, yet you kill demons for a living! Hahaha" Magnus laughed at the girlyness of Alec, but was quickly cut off when Alec swung him up on to his shoulder and proceeded to sprint deeper into the ocean.

"What?!?! Alec, put me down PUT ME DOWN!!! I'M SORRY YOUR NOT A WUSS YOU'RE SUPER MANLY AND YOU HAVE AMAZING ABS JUST DON'T GET MY HAIR WET!!!"

Alec flipped Magnus of of his shoulder and into the salty water. He quickly resurfaced, but only to quickly begin screaming about the wetness of his hair, and his highlights getting ruined and-

"Are you even listening?!?! My hair! This is terrible! Now I'll have to-" He was cut off from his rambling when Alec splashed him, which caused a full out splash war. At this point in time he was thinking about how nothing would go wrong, when out of the corner of his eye he saw a fin. holy crap it's a... what is it?

- Clary's POV -

I was sitting on the beach, waiting for the screams to start. Jace wanted to scare the pee out of Alec by pretending to be a shark, and to swim up to him and look all menacing. When he first told me the idea, he wanted me to create a rune to turn him into a shark. After saying it was physically impossible, I bought him a fake shark fin and created a rune for water breathing. I opened a bag of chips and waited for the show to start.