Ultraviolence

<I've been listening to too much Lana Del Rey>

Alec hummed along to the song that was playing through the record player. He had gotten the album Ultraviolence on vinyl, and it sounded so good! The cracks the record player made during the songs added the antique feeling that the songs needed. Alec had tried to clean or read a book as he listened, but he kept getting distracted by the harmonies and the lyrics. So as the album looped around and began once more, he laid on the bed and either stared up at the ceiling or closed his eyes. Just when Alec was about to fall asleep, he heard a knock on the door. He propped himself up on his elbows to see Magnus standing in the doorway.

"Is this what you've been doing all day?"

"Yes, and I find it to be the thing that I do best."

"Listening to music shirtless is your best trait?"

"Yes, yes it is." Alec laid back down, now technically talking to the ceiling.

"I can think of several things you can do that surpass this activity." Magnus made his way over to Alec and laid on top of him, his chin resting on Alec's collarbone.

"Really, like what?"

"Well, you can slay demons better than all Mundanes,"

"That's because most can't see demons Mags, so that doesn't count."

"Ok, well, you always look really hot while you workout. Especially when you do squats. Your booty look good when you do squats."

Alec chuckled at this. "Well, I guess that counts. Anything else?"

"Yes. You're the best at being an exceptional boyfriend." At this, Magnus leaned up and kissed Alec's nose, just a little boop.

"And you are also a phenomenal partner, Magnus Bane." They then just sat in silence, letting the music fill the comfortable silence.

I want

Money

Power

Glory

I want money

And all your power

All your gloryyyyyy

Hallelujah

I wanna take ya, for all that ya got

"Hey," Alec spoke up. "Doesn't this song remind you of Sebastian/Jonathan?"

"Yeah. It does."

"What if he secretly became a woman with an amazing alto belt and wrote, then sang this song?"

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

The song that was sorta written out was the song "Money Power Glory" on the Ultraviolence album. I am literally obsessed with the whole album right now. Well, I hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment if you did!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!