Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

>A nice High School AU!<

"You know how to say that backwards?!" Manus screeched, pointing at one of the longest words in his vocabulary (there weren't many words to compete.)

"Yeah. Since Izzy is Mary Poppins in the school musical this year, she's had to practice and perfect saying supercal backwards."

"Can you say it?"

"No."

"Pleeeaaaaaassseeeeee?!!!"

"Magnus no."

"PLEASE?!?!?!" At this point, Magnus was sitting in Alec's lap, his hands squishing his boyfriend's cheeks.

"...okay fine." Alec removed his partner's hands from his face, took a deep breath, and recited one of Izzy's many lines. "Suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus."

"...that sounded really hot, but it also sounded like your speaking French."

"I'm happy that you think saying words backwards is sexy, because that is one of my many talents." Alec smirked, leaning a little closer to Magnus.

"I'll test out your inhuman ability later, but right now, I really wanna know how to say that backwards."

"Do you really?"

"Yes!!"

"..Okay. Start with Scui-"

"Scui-" Manus repeated.

"Kidde-I,"

"Kidde-I..." Now it was Magnus who was leaning towards Alec.

"Sip-sip-silly," Alec's eyes were closed in concentration, unaware of how close his boyfriend's face was to his own.

"Sip-sip-silly," Magnus replied in a sing-song voice.

"Gar-"

"Garrrrr," Magnus drew out the 'R', smiling as he did so.

"Phila-"

"Philadelphia?"

"No not Philadelphia, phila!" Alec smiled a little, now having fun with this conversation.

"Ok phila," Magnus grinned, his face slowly getting closer to Alec's.

"Creep-us!" Alec exclaimed happily, opening his eyes only to be met with the cat-like eyes of his boyfriend's.

"Creep-us." Magnus replied, and planted his lips firmly on Alec's.

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

1. Sorry for not updating in so long, school and the play got in the way (also lack of creativity!)

2. My school's musical this year is Mary Poppins, and I'm in the song Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! (No I'm not Mary Poppins, but I do have a couple solos in the song, and lines!! #MrsCorry!) So I got the idea when I remembered how I had my friend (who is Mary Poppins) teach me how to say supercal backwards!! That's the backstory.

3. I love you all, and don't forget...

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!