Taylor is Bae -Malec

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Magnus screamed, shoving a cream colored envelope into Alec's face.

"O-oh thanks!" The startled man replied.

"I hope you like it! You better like it."

Alec was busy opening the envelope, to busy with the task to reply. He pulled out a card, and it was very beautiful. Something sappy and deep was written on the front. Skimming those words, he opened the card to see two tickets.

"T-taylor SWIFT!! YOU GOT TICKETS TO A SOLD OUT TAYLOR FRICKEN SWIFT CONCERT!!!"

"Yes sweetheart. I heard you singing some song by her and I thought 'well it seems as if he likes this woman and her songs' so I found a guy, and BAM! Tickets!"

But once again, Alec did not hold up his end of the conversation. He was busy jumping around, screaming in a very unmanly way.

"Well if you pause your geek fit for a moment, I would love a hug and a kiss and a 'Magnus I love you so much.' "

"It is not a geek fit, it's called a fangasam. And THANK YOU!!" Alec ran up to his boyfriend and enveloped him in a bone crushing hug, that was soon followed by a deep, loving kiss.

"I love you so much right now, like you don't even know."

~°~   ~°~ The concert ~°~   ~°~

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M ASKING YOU THISSSSSS!!" Alec screamed. They had gotten a few drinks before the concert, and that led them to both belting out the lyrics at the top of their lungs. It was one of the best days of Alec's life. Being with both his bae's. Magnus and Taylor.

"PUT MY NAME AT THE TOP OF YOUR LISSSTTTT!"

Hours later, and they were a bit more drunk then they had been earlier. 'You Belong With Me' was being sung by the Bae, and Alec was doing some dance that he had made up when the song had come out.

"YOU BELONGG WITH MEEEEEEEEE!!" Alec pointed at Magnus, smiling drunkenly.

-=+=-   -=+=-   -=+=-

Hehe. About like, 1/5 of this actually happened. I'm so creative.

Serious time now. Should I get rid of the Nalu part of it? Please comment whether I should or not ^w^.

Hope you enjoyed!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!