Port-a-potty -Malec

ring....riiinnnggggggg. God I hope he answers. Alec thought, getting more anxious by the second.

"Hey baby cakes how's the carnival?"

"Terrible. I'm in a bit of a.... situation."

"What did Jace do or get you to do?!" Magnus asked worriedly "Are you in Canada again? Cancoon? A duck farm? Is the human race in jeopardy?"

"....no. I'm stuck?"

"Awwww sweetie is it another fashion problem? Just pick the tighter one you know that."

"ummmm....no. I'm kinda stuck in a port-a-potty."

"....hahAHAHAHAHA!! OHMAHGOD WHAT?!?! HAHA!!!"

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!! Someone's holding it closed or something, I don't know!"

"OK  *pant* OK. I'll just summon you *pant* and you'll be home and I can laugh about this to *pant* your face, K?"

"fine. JUAT GET ME OUUTTTTT!" Alec whined.

Poof! And like that he was home. Everything was the same except for the whole boyfriend rolling on the floor laughing thing.

"Ha-haha-ha-ha- OH GOD WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!?!"

"Oh um whoever was holding it closed kinda shook it around a bit, so some stuff splashed on my pants."

"Good thing I don't like those jeans because I will feel no shame whilst burning them."

- Jace's POV -

"Welcome to Can-" huh? WHERE'D HE GO?!?! I was gonna leave home here in the middle of some big Canadian forest so he'd have to fend for himself and I could laugh really hard when he came back. But NOOOO he just had to have that glitterball of a boyfriend help him out!!