Science Is Magic

"ALEC! COME HERE A SEC!" Magnus called for his little... puppet, because he had just created a serum that needed someone to be experimented on. He had no clue what it was going to do, hopefully not kill the poor boy. Alexander was an adorable little thing that Magnus didn't want to replace anytime soon. He even made sure to leave as little scars as possible when he cut him open. At that moment Alec walked into his lab, and sat down on the edge of the large examination table. At this point the younger man was used to this procedure, so he didn't flinch when Magnus pulled out a syringe, a rather large one at that, filled with a black, sluggish liquid. After the black goo entered Alec's bloodstream, he passed out. Instead of becoming frantic like most people would, Magnus frantically took down notes and checked his pulse. While doing so, he noticed that Alec's veins were turning color, from a teal bluish color to a tar black. Just in case Alec became hostile when he woke up, Magnus chained him to the lab table, then went to bed.

In the morning, the mad scientist awoke to the sound of metal against metal. He put on his fabulous science glasses and his glitter fringed lab coat, then ran to the room he left his little experiment in last night. He saw Alec pulling on his restraints, but when he saw Magnus he stopped. Eyes wide, he stared at the older man. Then he whispered one single solidarity thing.
"My blood is black." Then he grinned. A large, maniac grin that showed off all of the teeth that Magnus has spent hours painstakingly sharpening to a point. One of the many modifications that had been made to Alec's body. That one was one of his favorites. Magnus unbound Alec's wrists and did some basic tests on the boy. Then he decided that Alec was the one. His soldier that would carry out his mission.

By nightfall Alec had been suited in all black. He had enough sanity left to fight, and to decipher friend from foe. He had been given clear instructions on what to do, where to go etc. Rain was falling, lightly but steadily as Alec made his way down to the large warehouse. The same grin was plastered on his face as before, and he gripped his sword in anticipation. He twisted the sword in his hand, to get some light to reflect off of it. Step one. Get to the warehouse. Done. Step two. Get noticed. By the sound of the footsteps on the roofs around him, he had just achieved that. Their attacks were weak, worthless, and Alec ran ahead moments later unscathed. The black blood hardened on contact, keeping him from getting injured. And his swordsmanship was fantastic. Now on to step three. Get into the warehouse unnoticed. Piece of cake. Alec managed to get into the warehouse through the roof, and stayed hidden in the intricate layout of pipes on the ceiling. He dropped on to the floor with ease, and took out the men guarding his prize, but not without a little damage. Black blood dripped from the corner of his mouth slowly as he made his way to the finial door. Behind that was what his master desired. He made his way in, to see one finial... girl. With a scythe. She looked so determined to protect the treasure.
"My blood is black you know."

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
I got this idea from the anime Soul Eater, because I'm not creative in any way, shape or form. And just an FYI on a few things.
1. I know that the chapter "runners are hot" is all messed up, I'll fix it at one point, so look out for that ;)
2. OVER 1K READS?!?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I thought only a couple people would read it, and to see that many reads on my first Wattpad thing is so awesome ☺️
3. Don't forget to vote and comment!!

HAVE A SUPER SPARKLY DAY!!!