Chapter 31: Unexpected Visitor

Ellington POV

"Rosie you've got to say something." Rydel begs Rosie as we both sit on her bed. Rosie has been avoiding Rydel. Every time she tries to, Rosie runs away to Rocky.

"Leave me alone." Rosie pouts. Rydel sighs and leaves the room. I lay by Rosie and run my fingers through her hair.

Her hair was going dark. I could tell it was going to be the color of Ryland and Rocky's hair color. How ever she still looked like Delly.

"You hurting her feelings Rosie. You've got to say something." I say and Rosie turns to me.

"I don't want to feel left out." She mumbles. Of course she doesn't. I even went through this with my half brothers which was totally utterly ridiculous.

"You won't. You'll always be our Rosie Posey. You're our first child and that makes you extra special. You'll be the oldest. We will all love you both the same." I reassure her and hug her. She gets tears and looks at me. "I promise."

"Okay daddy I'm sorry." I gesture over to Rydel who looked like she was going to cry any moment now. Rosie gets up and runs to her and hugs her legs. Rydel picks her up and they embrace each other.

I love them both.

~

Tonight we are performing. It's been forever since our last concert and I'm so excited. I put on my headphones and put on some music. I dance around in my dressing room happily getting pumped up.

Rydel walks in and automatically smiles at me. I walk over and start singing in her ear.

"I believe in miracles. Where ya from you sexy thing." I sing and she rolls her eyes. "Kiss me you sexy thing! Touch me down there you sexy thing!"

"Ellington!" Rydel giggles and kisses me. I kiss her back while putting my hands on her waist. We pulled away and we both were giggling at each other.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door. "GUYS ITS TIME!" Mark yells and Rydel looks at me and I look at her. She wraps her arms around my neck and we kiss passionately, she was walking backwards while I walking forwards. Rydel bumps against the door and we pull away and smile at each other. Her face was glowing.

"I love you." I say and she nods. We both walk out and meet the others.

We all get in a circle and start chanting. "AHHHHHHHHH READY SET ROCK!"

We all go on the stage to see the whole R5Family. We all do the Q&As for a little while then sound check.

Then it was time for the show, we all start playing and singing loudly as we all enjoy the show. The fans sang and danced. I banged my drums which was anticipating. Rosie was dancing backstage.

After the show, we all rest up and get ready for Meet and greets. It was so happy to meet new fans and fans who've we've met before. I loved both.

"Last one!" I hear one say. Rydel looks at me and I smile.

Suddenly, her facial expression changed. Her face looked as if her heart just stopped. She looked terrified.

I look over to see him.

Logan.

__________________________________

HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! You guys got 10 comments and 20 votes in 22 HOURS!!!!!

THATS NOT LONG!

I love you!

QOTC: What do you think is going through Rydel's mind right now?

Love,

Zayne

15 COMMENTS AND 25 VOTES!

P.S Do you remember who Logan is? He was Rydel's ex that she got to hopefully stop her feelings for Ellington!

Do you remember now?