Chapter 36: Jailhouse&Meetings

Rocky POV

It has been thirty minutes since Alexa has called me. It doesn't even take ten minutes to get here. Where the heck were they?

Rydel and Ellington were making out on the couch giving me the feels man. Dude Rydellington is just goals. For me anyways.

Suddenly, my phone rings and I look to see a random phone number. Well it's from LA... Better answer. I pick up and answer. "Hello?"

"Rocky," Alexa's voice sounds in my ear,"Um... Can you come get me and Rosie?"

"Where are yo?" I ask and I hear Alexa sigh.

"I'm in..." I hear her mumble.

"What?"

"I'm in.."

"WHAT!" I yell making Rydellington stare at me confused.

"I AM IN JAIL I HAD ROSIE IN THE FRONT SEAT." She grits through her teeth.

"But-" I began then the line went dead. I sigh and go to Riker's room and open it and widen my eyes.

Riker was having a picnic on the floor with a girl. A girl. Like a real girl! His face turns bright red embarrassed. A smile grows on my face.

"Well hello. Rike, you didn't tell me we had a visitor?"'I look at him and he looks down. Oh my god I love being a brother.

"Well.. Hi I'm Haylee." The girl,Haylee, says smiling. She has brown hair. Brown eyes. Great smile. I approve.

I walk over and take all the money in Riker's wallet and walk out. Riker was too busy to notice.

I get in my car and drive to the jail. I still can't believe how stupid Alexa was! I mean I really love her but SERIOUSLY! I pull in and walk in then set the money on the table.

"I'm here for Alexa Dowd and Rosie Anne Ratliff." I say then realize something. I have no clue why I just said her full name. The man takes the money and gestures me to follow so I do.

We walk back and Rosie is talking to herself. I tap her shoulder and she looks at me then flings her arms around me. "Rocky! I need to tell you some-"

"Thank god!" Alexa says running up and hugging me. I smile and kiss her forehead.

We walk out hand in hand. Rosie sat in the correct position and Alexa sat in the passenger seat.

"Rocky can I tell you something?" Rosie asks and I nod. She starts talking and continues until I couldn't believe my ears.

This can't be real. This has to be impossible. I mean... It's not true right? I mean of course this big of a secret can stay a secret this long. This can't be true at all. I seem to be dazed out because Rosie waves her little hands in front of my eyes making me focus again.

"Ellington has a secret daughter?" Alexa asks worriedly. "You don't think he cheated on her way back then do you Rocky?"

Honestly, I have no idea.

"Is she older than you?" Alexa asks and Rosie nods.

If Ellington did, it was before they got married because I don't they had done... I'm not even thinking about this. She's my sister. I don't need to know her life in this.

I stare into space in a deep thought. Then I remembered something:

Rydel did break up with Ellington for a short amount of time (because of Kelly blackmailing her). He did get back with Kelly. He couldn't be that stupid!

Well.... He can be I mean he did run into a glass door once. Then he spilled sweet tea all over himself taking a picture with Rydel. He once fell down the stairs because he was in a deep thought. Ellington ran and slipped into the pool. Basically he can stupid.

I turn the car on and go to the house.

Kelly's house.

~

We arrived in her driveway and Alexa looked at me confused. Then she started shaking her head reading my mind. "No no no no you are-" Alexa orders but I get out and shut my door before I could hear the rest.

I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. I hear the clatter of plates and that didn't sound good. Then I heard the unlocking of the door and it opens to show-

The little girl from the hospital.

"Hi." She whispers hiding behind the door looking scared as hell of me.

"Hey sweetie. I'm wondering if your mom could talk to me for a minute?" I bend down and ask and she looks down.

"She's not here she's at work," She says louder, "I'll be home alone until seven."

At that moment I heard two pairs of footsteps. Rosie appears in front of me and looks at me then looks at her. "This is my uncle Rocky."

I suddenly noticed the drumstick necklace Elle was wearing. Kelly got that for Ell for their first year anniversary. Elle looks like Ellington with the spice of Kelly. I bite my lip.

"Why don't you come with us? Well bring you back just in time to see your mom." I say and Alexa looks at me with fire in her eyes. I ignore her.

"Um...." Elle began.

"You'll meet your daddy which is my daddy." Rosie interrupts. Elle's facial expression changes into a happy glow on her face.

"Yes!" She walks out and shuts the door behind her.

~

The car ride was short but quiet. Alexa was mad at me but I don't care right now. Rosie was telling Elle about Ellington. When we pulled into the driveway, Alexa storms out of the car and leaves.

Okay then. I text Riker if Rydel's home. He replied with a no and the question of where his money went. Oops.

Elle and Rosie follow behind me like little ducklings to the door. I open the door to show Ellington playing the bongos. Elle runs up and hugs Ellington. "Daddy! Finally I get to meet you!"

Ellington looks at her confused then looks at me.

Oh no.

___________________

HEY HEY HEY ITS FRIDAY AND I DIDNT HAVE SCHOOL! So here's the new chapter! I'm so sorry I haven't updated!

So I thought to give you guys a long chapter!

ily!

Remember that!

Love,

Zayne

15 COMMENTS AND 20 VOTES!

QOTC: What do you think of this chapter???