Chapter 9: All His Idea

Rocky POV

The past few weeks I haven't talked to Rydel. I miss my baby sis even though she's older than me.

I drive to their house and I open the door to see Rydel eating coco puffs and sees me then she coughs on Ratliff and he spits on me. I tap his shoulder.

"Wha- ROCKY!!!" Ratliff says hugging me tightly. I wanted to come see my sister. Not be harassed by her husband.

"Rocky.... Why are you here?" Rydel simply asks. I stare at her.

"Because I missed my baby sister. Plus stand up. Stand up now." I say. Rydel face gets embarrassed.

"Rocky.... Don't make her please." Ratliff says warming me. I ignore him.

"Rydel Mary Lynch stand up now." I say grabbing her hand and making her stand up.

Suddenly she starts wincing and her pants get wet. I realize what's happening because I have seen it with mom before. I pull her up and she puts her arms on my neck and I drag her across the floor to the door. Ratliff just stands there in shock.

Rydel turns around.

"WELL ARE YOU COMING?! IM IN PAIN AND ALL YOUR DOING IS STANDING THERE LIKE A STATUE!" Rydel yells frustrated and plants herself on the ground and I pull her up and walk her to the car.

She gets in and buckles. I turn to see Ratliff just standing there. I honk. He runs and gets in the back.

"I need a baby car seat." Rydel says. Suddenly Riker, Ross, Ryland, and dad pull up and see what's happening.

"GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW." Dad orders me. I press the gas and back up and yell to everybody Rydel needs a car seat.

Then we are off.

__________________________

Do you like it???

12 comments and 10 votes!