Chapter 10: Baby

Ratliff POV

When we arrived at the hospital I turned into freak the heck out mode. I can't believe it was happening.

Rydel was rushed into the hospital room and had a shot to slow down the contractions she was having.

Soon, my mother arrived and had tissues in case she cried. Poor mom she's emotional.

Soon everybody was crowded around Rydel waiting impatiently. Rydel was getting into her mood of split emotions. Right now, she's mad.

"Who gets to hold her first?" Ross asks. Suddenly all of us look at each other. We didn't even think of that.

"Of course Rydel does. But which one if us first?" Riker asks looking at Rydel. Everybody looks at Rydel.

"Seriously?! I don't wanna think about this! Of course Ratliff is holding her after me. Then mom will then dad lastly Cheryl." Rydel says breathing heavily. Stormie holds her hand and keeps her breathing like that.

"Flip a coin!" Ryland says. Rocky and Riker get a quarter.

"Ready?" Ryland asks Ross flipping a coin. Ryland wins on that.

Rocky and Riker flip a coin ending to Riker vs Ryland. They flip into Ryland wins.

"So... Ryland then Riker then Ross then Rocky?" I ask keeping track of what's happening. I can't even focus.

They all nod then suddenly Rydel starts going into labor.

"BOYS.... I'm sorry but GET OUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Rydel screams.

"I'm staying." Riker announces. Ryland and Ross leave the room with Mark leaving me, my mom, Stormie, Riker, and Rydel.

-

It took 24 minutes for her to have..... Mini her. She looks like Rydel so much it's incredibly a amazing sight to see.

We all gather back into the hospital room with Rydel and "her". We all look at each other trying to think of what to say. Rydel looked like she had been through a tornado and was barely awake.

"What are you going to name her?" Rocky asks smiling looking at her.

"I don't know." Rydel shrugs.

I thought for a minute. Well.... More than a minute. I was dry on names.

Stormie looked at mini baby Rydel closely.

"Look at her rosy cheeks. They are so cute." Stormie says smiling.

Suddenly Rydel smiled wide at Riker. Riker smiled back. I wasn't the only one noticing this cause now everybody was smiling. Except me cause I honestly feel stupid for not knowing what was going on.

"Rosie. I want to name her Rosie." Rydel says. Suddenly I say ohhhhh like a idiot I am.

"Rosie what?" Rocky asks.

"Rosie Anne." I answered deciding on the first thing that came to mind.

"Ellington Ratliff.... That's perfect!" Rydel smiles wide holding Rosie.

________

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!

So.... Welcome to the world Rosie! :)

Love,

Zayne