Chapter 32: Threats

Rydel POV

My hands start shaking as I look at Logan. The last time I saw him I broke up with him. For Ellington.

Flash back (FROM THE FIRST BOOK)

I hear a knock on the door. I run to the door and open to my friend Logan.

"Hey Rydel! Wanna go to the movies?" He asks me. I nod.

"What movie?" I ask as he drives to the movies.

"Man of Steel!" He says. I smile.

"That's cool!"

When the movie was over, we took a walk through the park.

"Rydel can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. My heart starts beating fast and I get hot all of the sudden.

"Sure!" I blurt out. I don't really like him.... But to get over Ratliff. I have to get over Ratliff. It's obvious that he doesn't like me.

End of Flashback

I was 19 and not as smart as I was now. It was obvious Ellington liked me. Now here we are. Face to face.

Flashback (NOT FROM THE FIRST BOOK! THIS IS COMPLETELY NEW!)

I walk up to Logan's door and knock. Right away, he opens his door and I fake smile. "Rydel! Come in." He moves to let me inside. I shake my head.

I never broke up with anyone before. But I have to. I get to be with Ellington. We will be living happily ever after. We will get married and have three or four kids. I know I want to name one Rosie Anne.

"I want to stay outside. Logan... I'm sorry but we are breaking up." I state. He grits his teeth then suddenly grabs me by the throat and slams me against the door knocking the wind out of me.

He puts his hand up my shirt to my bra and I wince. No no no this can't be happening. He kisses my neck and I cry out.

"Let.. Me.. Go please!" I scream and he holds my throat tighter making me feel light headed. I put my hand into my pocket and I look from the corner of my eye.

I dial Rocky's number and he answers and I cry out in pain. Logan looks at me then throws me onto the tile making me drop my phone. He sees my phone and he looks at me.

"Rydel! Answer! What was that? I'm coming!" Rocky yells into the phone so loud that we both can hear. Logan takes my phone and hangs up. He puts it on the table.

He grabs my feet and drags me across the floor. I keep screaming my head off. He turns my ankle and a pain goes up my ankle making me cry out. "Shut up or I'll break you even more!"

Suddenly, Rocky and Ross bust open the door. Ross jumps on top of Logan making him let go of my feet. I wince and Rocky picks me up bridal style.

"You'll be okay." Rocky says then we run out and he puts me in the car.

He runs back in. It seemed like it was forever until they came out. Rocky sits in the driver seat and Ross sits in the back.

"He won't be back for a long time." Ross assures me.

End of Flashback

Now here we are. Logan is in front of all of us. Rocky and Ross automatically stand in front of me protectively.

"I told you that-" Rocky began but Logan laughed. Riker and Ellington looked at us confused by the turn of events.

"You seriously think I would listen to a pathetic little b-" Logan began but Ross punched him in the nose.

How was nobody already calling security?

Logan looked me in the eyes and a tingle went up my spine. "I know about you two. I also know about your daughter," my heart started beating faster by the mention of Rosie,"maybe she'll be better than you were going to be."

I don't know what happened but I guess my motherly instinct got out. I ran out in front of Rosscky (Ross and Rocky) and stood inches away from Logan.

"Don't you dare even try to touch my daughter. If you do I swear I will kill you. I mean it. I will kill you." I spat into his face and he just smiles. My face felt like it was burning I was so angry. "I WILL!" I scream in his face and he just laughs.

Finally, security arrived and took Logan away. I stand there taking in of what just happened.

___________________________________________

QOTC: Love the flashbacks of this chapter? Should we have more flashbacks?

Now you are like: What? We haven't even reached the amount for you to update! WE LOVE YOU ZAYNE!

CAUSE IM THAT NICE TO UPDATE TWICE IN ONE DAY!

Plus I thought the previous chapter was not interesting as much as this one...... :)

BUT I STILL WANT YOU GUYS TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

Love

Zayne

P.S I was thinking to myself then realized something:

THIS IS THE FREAKING CHAPTER 32! LIKE GUYS!!!! WHAT. IS. LIFE.

Anyways, if my plan for the story is going to play out into my third book... We will have like a lot more than the first book chapters!

LIKE THE FIRST BOOK HAD45 CHAPTERS!

THERES NO WAY IM ENDING AT CHAPTER 45!

SO.... Are you happy about this news on the book?

P.S P.S I LOVE YOU

ILY SO MUCH

.

.

.

I like tacos.

.

10 COMMENTS AND 20 VOTES!