Chapter 30: Announcements

Ellington POV

I woke up in my bed and yawned. I look at Rydel who was surprisingly still sleeping. She looks like a koala.

I blow in her face and she giggles. Rydel opens her eyes to show her beautiful hazel eyes. I peck her forehead and she blushes. "Good morning beautiful." I quietly say.

"Hi" She says scooting closer to me. I smile and wrap a arm around her.

We laid in silence. I could hear her breathe and she could hear mine. We heard a knock on the door. It was my mom.

"I brought breakfast. It's a healthy breakfast for Delly and the baby." She says and Rydel began to get out of bed. My mom came in with blueberry smoothie.

Rydel drank it all within five minutes. I ate a bagel.

After breakfast, Rydel got in the bathtub. I got ready with my clothes. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I looked pretty decent. Rydel was still in the bathtub.

I knocked on the door and Rydel made the tapping sound with her fingernails signaling to come in. I walked in to a bubbly tub covering every piece of her except her head. Her hair was in a bun and I sat by the tub and smirked at her.

"I don't want to get out of the tub." She whines. I chuckle. Of course.

"The sooner we go the better. Your mom is making lunch since I said we have a special announcement."

"Okay now get me my towel," I did as she was ordering. "Now turn around so you don't see me naked."

"I already have." I smirked. "And it was sexy."

"Shut up." Rydel giggles. I turn around so she could get out.

She opened the door with the towel wrapped around her. I followed behind her back to the bedroom. She drops the towel to get all her clothes and I couldn't help but stare at her. A smile was spreading across my face. She looked up into the mirror to see that I was looking at her. She puts her pants and bra on before she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck.

"You pervert." She says before kissing me quickly then puts her shirt on.

I go outside and start my car. I waited for her to come out. After about ten minutes, she came running to the car with a happy grin. She got in the car and buckled her seat belt. I pulled out and drove the way to the Lynchs'.

At a stop sign, we looked at each other. I leaned in and we kissed passionately for a second them pull back. "I love you." I say and she blushed.

"I love you more." She mumbles. I would've argued that it was not true but she could be a hormonal woman any moment.

We got there. Rydel and I walked in onto a delicious smell of food that was making me hungrier by the minute. Rydel intertwines her fingers with mine and we walk into the dining room to see Rosie talking to Rocky and Riker excitedly. "I can't wait to go to school! I'll make new friends and get a boyfriend!"

Well that escalated quickly. Rydel looks at me smiling and I roll my eyes playfully. We sit down by each other still holding hands. "I don't think you'd get a boyfriend right now Rosie Posey. Daddy would freak." Rydel giggles and I roll my eyes.

Everybody soon came to the table. There was four on each side then Rosie at the end between Rocky and Rydel. Rydel was by me, then Ryland by me, than Ross. On the other side was Rocky, Stormie, Riker, and Mark. Stormie made homemade chicken noodles with bread.

We all sat and ate in peace until Ryland broke the silence. "So what is the special news?"

Rydel and I look at each other. She gets up. "So.... I'm pregnant again." She announces and Stormie squeals with excitement and they hug each other. I look at Rosie and her eyes were wide.

Riker started crying. We all look at him. "MY BABY SISTER IS GROWING UP MORE!" He cries and Stormie pats his back. Rydel hugs him.

"I'll always be your baby sister." She says quietly.

Suddenly, I had a idea. "We have another announcement." I say and stand. Rydel looks at me confused. I nod.

I walk over to Rydel and take her hand and I get on one knee. "Rydel Mary, will you marry me again?" I ask smiling. Rocky starts freaking out.

"But we are already married." Rydel says blushing.

"We barely had a wedding. Let's have a amazing wedding. Our anniversary is coming up and I just want to make it even more special." I state and stand back up. Rydel puts her hands on my cheeks and leans in until our noses are touching.

"That sounds perfect."

________________________________

QOTC: What do you think Rosie was thinking the whole time Rydel announced she was pregnant?

AND I KNEW YOU GUYS COULD DO IT!

I didn't know you guys would get it that fast but YOU DID IT! I love you!

Love

Zayne

10 Comments and 20 votes?