.:44:.

After they got home.. George instantly started grabbing blankets.

"What are you doing george?" Dream raised a brow as he watched george wander around the floor..dragging every pillow or blanket into a pile.

George didn't answer Dream as he continued dragging pillows and blankets around.

Dream sighed... tapping the side of his head.
"What is he doing..." he whispered quietly..

He's acting strange again.."

Dream thought as he continued watching George... trying to understand as the omega walked in and out of the room.

"Watcha doin." Karl walked in, looking over at George before back at Dream.."

"Just- watching George try and scrap up every pillow or blanket he sees.. I don't know why." Dream sighed, shaking his head.... He knows nothing about what George was going through.
"Fuck." He mumbled.

Karl chuckled... perking up.
"He told you correct?" He was hoping George did.

Dream nodded.
"Yeah, he did" he smiled happily.

"Well then in that case to tell you, he's nesting." Karl rolled his eyes.
"You alphas should know this stuff! I'm a beta and I know this stuff!" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Well it's not like every day your omega mate gets pregnant." Dream scoffed, glaring at Karl.
"I forgot... since he's a guy it didn't cross my mind." He mumbled.

"True but still...you should know these things." Karl held a book in his hands... shaking it.
"Here." He passed the book to dream.

"What's this?" Dream looked down at the book.

"It's everything you need to know about omega pregnancy's" karl sighed... shaking his head again.
"You need to know this stuff if your going to help George.... But it's mostly about girl omegas-"

Dream nodded.
"Thank you karl." He awkwardly took the book... staring at it.

"Mhm, anytime" karl smiled before turning away back towards the elevator.
"I'm gonna head to bed, goodnight." He waved.

Dream looked down at the book.... What the hell...

He had a lot to learn.

Dream perked his head up... maybe he should help George..?

-

I think that's all the pillows and blankets on the floor.... Shit..

George looked at the pile... tapping his chin.
"Hmm." He tilted his head... what was he going to do.

"George?" Dream rested his hand on George's shoulder causing him to jump.

"Oh! Yeah?" George turned to Dream, smiling happily.

"What are you doing I may ask?" Dream already knew he just wanted to see George's point of view on this.

"I don't know I just felt an urge to grab every blanket and pillow and bring it into a pile." George shrugged, pointing at the pile.
"I wanted too." He hummed.

"Well? Where are we going to put them all?" Dream raised a brow, looking around.

"I- I don't know.. I was going to bring it into our room but I didn't want to annoy you so I might bring it into the garden." George looked at the pile, poking it softly.

Dream thought for a moment.
"Well I don't mind if you bring them into are room" he smiled softly.. as long as George is comfortable..

"Are you sure?" George wanted to make sure it was okay with Dream.
"It will be a lot." He mumbled.