.:70:.

How far along george is: 8-9 months.

It's been a few months since there meeting with Hannah... and since the ultra sound... it was a boy...

Dream went and easily dealt with the people that have been stealing his stocks and put them in there places.

But george on the other hand.. he's rarely left his nest.. only for major things.. he has been on his phone ordering stuff for the baby.

"Hello love" Dream sat at the edge of the nest, glancing over at George.
"How are you..?" He hummed:

"Mhm.. Hi.." George was curled up in a burrito.. too tired to barley even respond.

"You feel like coming out today? I miss you." Dream was starting to get concerned why he hadn't been want to leave his nest the past few months.

"No.." George shook his head, nuzzling himself deeper in the blankets.
"But you can always come cuddle though.." he reached his arms out slightly.

Dream sighed softly.
"Can we at least cuddle on the couch and watch tv?" He glanced up at George.
"I have do go to do some work soon.."

"I don't want to get up.. I'm tired..." George had a light whine.. he's barely gotten any rest.

"I'll carry you." Dream offered, holding out his arms.
"Alright...?" He softly smiled.

George had a faint nod.
"As long as I can bring my blanket with me." He nuzzled his blanket slightly.
"It's soft.."

"Yes, you can bring your blanket." Dream scooped his arms under George, picking him up gently.
"Come here.."

George had a tired chuckle as he wrapped his blanket around him, getting comfortable in dreams grasp.

"Have you gotten any sleep recently..? Cause I've noticed you haven't been sleeping very well." Dream looked down at George as he walked out of the garden, towards the couch.

George had a faint shrug.
"No.. not really." He yawned.

"Why is that?" Dream leaned on the couch, sliding George onto his chest and between his legs.

George had a small shrug.
"Just.. tired.." he yawned, resting his head on dreams chest.... He didn't want to bother Dream.

"Do you want to go to the doctors?" Dream cocked his head to the side.
"Cause I can drive you there if you want.." he smiled.

George shook his head.
"No, I'm okay." He yawned once more.
"I'm fine"

"You sure? I just want to make sure your okay.." Dream sighed as he wrapped his arms around the omega.

"Mhm, I'm sure.. I'm just tired is all.." George adjusted the blanket before laying on Dreams chest.

Dream gave George a worried glance.
"Alright.. let's- watch something shall we?" He hummed.

George nodded before turning his attention to the tv.
"Can we watch something calming.. I don't wanna watch horror right now.." he rubbed his eyes.

Dream nodded happily.
"Yeah, of course.." he reached over and grabbed the remote, putting on some random comedy.

The two sat in comforting silence, watching the movie without a word.

Soon George eventually fell asleep, cuddling into the blanket.

Dream turned to George.. a faint smile creeping up on his face.

"Dream- you're needed upstairs." Karl walked in politely... speaking up.