2. wedding dress

Y/N Pov.:

Yes, it were only 1 and a half week until the wedding, and i was still without a dress. But i told myself that i would get a dress today. I needed to, it wasn't like i had more time.

Me, my mom, Luna, Nikki and Evelyn were on our way to one of the biggest wedding dress shop in london. We needed to get a dress. We stopped the car in front of the store and went inside.

"Hello, how can i help you ?" a nice man asked.

"Hi, i'm here because we have a termin. I'm Y/N Y/L/N." i said smiling.

"Yeah, right. Hello Mrs. Y/L/N. Who did you brought with you ?" he asked.

"That would be my mom and my sister, my soon to be husbands mother and my brothers wife." i said pointing at them. He shooked hands with everyone.

"Then i would say we start. You can all sit down over there while i get the drinks." he said and left us on our own.

"Now it all starts. You nervous ?" my mom asked and we all sat down.

"Of course i am. I hope everything goes right." i said.

"You should have seen dad this morning. He was so depressed that you didn't let him come." Luna said.

"I know, i'm so sorry for that. But i want us to have this father daughter moment. It should be a surprise for him too." i whined.

"Okay ladys. Here are your drinks." the man came back. "But i would already steal the bride and go with her through some dresses."

"And the bride has nothing against it." i said and stood up. I followed him to the back section of his store where all the dresses were.

"What are we looking for ?" he asked. "Maybe we start with the color. Plain white or with some undertones?"

"I planned to go traditional with plain white. But i'm open for other things." i said.

"Perfect. Then what kind of a dress ? Mermaid, princess,..." he asked.

"Something cute ? I don't know. I just know that i don't want too much train and don't want long sleeves. Something simple but still special." i said. "I don't know if we can work with that."

"At least we can try. I can show you some dresses that would define on your description and you just tell me what you like and what not." he said and i nodded. He showed me many kinds of dresses. I always said what i liked and what i didn't liked. At the end we had 3 beautiful dresses.

"I think that should be good. We got now your 3 favourites. Do you have a favourite of them ?" he asked.

"I actually have, but i'll wait after the fitting." i said and we both went back to my family.

"So ladys. Thai beautiful soon to be bride chose 3 dresses. She will now put the dresses on and then we can talk about it." he said.

"Let's do this." Evelyn said. Me and the man went to the dressing rooms and he gave me the first dress. It was a plain white one. Nothing special on it but i liked how it looked.

After i put it on he gave me some shoes

After i put it on he gave me some shoes. We walked back to the others and i got up on that little stage, to look at the mirror.

"What does he bride think ?" he asked.

"It beautiful. I do like it, it's just not special enough." i said.

"I see that too. It's too plain." my mom said. Everyone gave their opinion and we moved on with the next dress. It was actually my favourite even tho it had long sleeves. But they weren't that thick and more soft.

( only use this dress if you like it

( only use this dress if you like it. When not than not. )

So i put the dress and the shoes on and walked outside again. Everyone's eyes whidened when i stepped on the little stage. The dress flew perfectly around my body and looked so beautiful.

"That's such a beautiful dress." Nikki said.

"Can i please marry again ?" Evelyn asked and we all laughed. I looked myself in the mirror longer and turned to every side.

"What do you think honey ?" my mom asked. I looked to her and she had tears in her eyes and Luna hugged her.

"That was my favourite dress." i said.

"And what is it now ?" the man asked. I looked at him and then looked at the others. Everyone cried at this time and i slowly did too.

"The dress i will get married in." i said crying and everyone cheered.

"Congratulations!" the man said and clappe his hands.

"Tom will love it." Nikki said crying.

"This went way more uncomplicated than i thought it would." Luna said and we all laughed again. "You look damn beautiful. But i still think it's weird that we took way longer for the bridesmaids dress than for the actually wedding dress."

My bridesmaids were Evelyn, Garcie and Z. Because Z couldn't come earlier because of crazy filming schedule, we facetimed her and then send her the dress for fitting and perfection. Luna and Penelope were the flower girls.

"That's true." my mom said and we all laughed again. I then went back to change in my normal clothes and we bought the dress.

"Thank you guys for the nice day." i said and hugged everyone goodbye.

"We thank you. You found the perfect dress." Nikki said. We then all went our separate ways back home. I opened the door and a crazy little Tess ran to me.

"Don't jump. That was expensive." i said and she stopped being so energetic. "Where is your daddy ?"

"Can i see ?" Tom came in exited.

"It's in a bag." i said and hold it up. His smile dipped.

"I wanna see it. Did you guys made pictures ?" he asked.

"No. And you won't see it until the wedding. It doesn't bring luck if you see it." i said and walked past him. But he pulled me back at my waist and presses us together.

"I had luck with you. Everything is perfect, i don't need more luck." he said and kissed my neck.

Stay strong Y/N.

"So if you want me to say 'i do' then you better not look at the dress." i said and got out of his grip. He groaned and followed me.

"Only because it's you, Mrs. Holland." he smirked.

"Future. I'm still Mrs. Y/L/N." i teased and he rolled his eyes.