3. honey moon planning

Y/N Pov.:

"Darling ?" a deep voice whispered. I felt small kisses on my collarbone. "Wake up."

"No." i groaned and hide my face in his chest. His chuckle send vibrations through his body, before he pulled me closer to his body. "Why did you wake me ?"

"To stop myself from looking at your dress." he said and i needed to laugh. I looked up at his sleepy eyes but with a very present smile on his lips.

"I just bought it yesterday and you ? You need to wake me from stopping yourself looking at it." i said and we both laughed. "I think until the wedding i can't keep my eyes off you."

"Would that be so bad ?" he smirked.

"Not at all." i said and leaned in to kiss him.

After a while he pulled away. "Honeymoon."

"Honeymoon ?" i asked confused.

"We didn't planned it yet. We need to." he said. My eyes whidened, he was right. We didn't planned it yet.

"Shit, right." i said. "Get the macbook."

"Why ?" he asked.

"I'm not going to stand up. I wanna do this here, where i'm comfy. Now go and get it." i said and pointed at the door. He chuckled and stood up. His hot abs, toned back and cute but flexed when he walked in only his boxers to the door.

"Not even married and already bossy." he said and i rolled my eyes playful. Minute later he came back with the laptop and 2 teas. "One for me and one for a future Holland."

"Thank you future husband." i said and took the mug from him. He laid down next to me again. We both sat up at the headboards again and opened the laptop.

"Where do you want to go ?" he asked.

"There are many places to visit. How can i decide which one is the perfect one ?" i asked.

"Think about the place where you want to make love with your husband." he smirked and i gasped.

"You cheeky little ass. Make love sounds so romantic." i said and he smirked again. "Do you got ideas ?"

"I really wanna go somewhere where we can relax. With all the things that happened in the last month we really need a break. And we don't know when we could get one again." he said.

"Right. Okay so how about... Tahiti ? It's a magical place." i smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"You marvel nerd." he said and i gasped.

"We watched it together. You are a marvel nerd too." i said and slapped his chest. "But let's not make Tahiti. At the end we come back as half aliens."

"Yeah let's not do that. How about italy ? I've heard of this place called Cinque Terre." he said and goggled it to show me the city.

"It looks quiet full doesn't it ? Like to really relaxing." i said.

"Yeah, i had it more romantic in my memories." he said and closed the website again. "I actually don't wanna do paris. It's basic."

"Yeah me too. How about... Greece ?" i asked.

"Nope, never, not at all. Honey, it's august. That means it will be more than hot over there. I'm not doing this. I wanna sleep with my blankets. I can say that over there you can't sleep with blankets." he said.

"Okay, than not." i said. "I actually like the idea with italy."

"Me too." he said. "How about venice ? I know i've been there once but with all the filming i didn't saw much of the city. Abut what i saw were romantic places. And you've never been in venice, if i'm right ?"

"Yeah i've never been. But i always wanted." i said.

"So let's go there. Peter and Mj kind of took the next step there so-" he started.

"Do you ask me to be your Mj to your Peter ?" i smirked.

"Yes, that's what i do. Let's go to venice." he smiled. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him.

"Let's go to venice." i whispered and pulled away. "VENICE !"

"Help ! Someone help me, i have a crazy person with me in bed !" Tom screamed. We both looked at each other before we fall into laughter. "Are we a weird couple ?"

"Definitely." i said laughing. "Let's do this."

The next hour we went through different websites and hotels to find the perfect one. We laughed and talked and shared our ideas for our honeymoon to make everything perfect.

"And we're finished." he said and closed the macbook. He looked at me and we both smiled happily. "You happy ?"

"More than just happy." i said. "You make me happy."

"You know that these little words make me the happiest man alive ?" i shook my head. "Well, they do. I'm so happy to be with you and more than happy that you let me in your life. After everything that happened between us and before."

My eyes begann to water. Toms eyes whidened slightly. "Darling, why are you crying ?"

"You are so cute." i said and he pulled me to his chest. I let out a smal sob. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"And i'm so lucky to have you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me." he said and went with his hand through my hair. I looked up with him with glassy eyes and he whipped some hair out of my face.

"I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so much." i said. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me gently.

"I love your so much too." he said and smiled again. "What about just a lazy day ? We make breakfast and then never leave the couch again."

"Perfect idea. We derserve this." i said and peeked his lips before i stood up and ran downstairs. Him following me in the kitchen. And we just had a lazy day.